Y&R take 3 - SPOILERS inside

Ok - i'll start the new thread and post it in take 2

Thanx Kurby for starting the new thread! I really enjoy you guys!! I couldnt give this up!

TLSnell1981 said:
Ah....a new home for "The Old and Repetitious"
LOL! So true!!

HonnyDipp said:
Hey All! The lady with the awful spoilers has checked in!

Honny!...we are so thankful! You give us something to look forward to….some days something to avoid!

Hey!! Did Nikki tell Paul that she was hit by the car and lost her cell phone and her necklace?

With all the recent headlines….do you think there’ll ever be a Mamas and the Papas/Michelle Phillips –type storyline? Nah...that’s too bizarre even by soap standards!!

Thanks Kurby! I found it!
HonnyDipp, we'd be lost without you!
I was wondering about Nikki not saying anything either. So did Ashley hit noone?!:confused3

"Got Disney";33706741 said:
Was the Bank scene not like over the edge yesterday...I mean coooooooooome ooooooooon......That must have been the stupidest bank manager I have ever seen:lmao:

Someone needs to shoot Adam....

Dont ya just love the way Kay is having a BBQ while everyone is dying

You are so right!!! Gloria, et al. used to be a source of amusement, now it's just bad....I cant even watch!

...and Kay!....I thought the same thing!....all of GC is in intensive care while the Chancellors are throwing another shrimp on the barbie?

...and Adam's scene @ Victor's bedside! Wha...?..Huh?

The whole time I watched all the crazy bank thing I kept thinking every bank I know has a zillion cameras in it and why are they doing this stuff when it can be taped.

Liz

Gloria and Deacon make a deal.

Billy decides to change his life.

Nick reveals the truth.

Family and friends gather to remember Colleen.

Nick is forced to tell Phyllis the truth about the baby.

Billy decided to make some life changes, which include leaving Jabot.

Gloria and Deacon make a deal to trade the Terroni.

Wasn't Nikki supposed to have been found by a farmer? And wasn't she supposed to fall in love with this new man? I was a little surprised when Paul found her at that spa. ( Or was I so desperate for new storylines that I imagined the whole farmer scenerio?:rotfl:)

I thought that too. She didn't look like she'd been mucking out stalls.....

I made it too!! I don't have any good spoilers to tell, but I'm sure sick of this kidnap the baby story... oh, and I still don't like Phyllis...popcorn::

[QUOTE="Got Disney";33706741]
Dont ya just love the way Kay is having a BBQ while everyone is dying...:rotfl:[/QUOTE]
:lmao:

I thought the same thing! Great timing for a party....

Has anyone noticed Kay's speech? She may have new dentures. :confused3She acts like she's making up her lines, just watch her scenes.

• Colleen's family and friends gather to say their goodbyes as they learn she'll be taken off life support • Jeffrey gets suspicious of Gloria, she teams up with Deacon • Victor's condition gets worse, he needs a heart transplant *BULL*

Next - Sharon is in labor; Traci has to decide what to do since Colleen listed herself as a donor

Monday, 9/28
Victor's Prognosis is Grim Ashley checks herself into a mental hospital; Traci is approached about donating Colleen's organs.

Tuesday, 9/29 Nikki Pleads With the Abbotts to Save Victor Sharon goes into labor; Adam creates a distraction to save himself.

Wednesday, 9/30 Jack's Surprising Decision Kay makes a grand gesture to Jill; Adam makes a horrible decision.

Thursday, 10/1 The Abbotts Receive News Nick and Adam's rivalry reaches new heights; Ashley overhears Victor's confession to Nikki.

Friday, 10/2 Traci's Final Decision Victor apologizes to Adam; Sharon takes a stand with Nick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter