Y&R take 3 - SPOILERS inside

OK, what I want to know is how was Amber supposed to get the painting past security in her boot? Take your shoes off????? Whatever.

I also thought a farmer was going to find Nikki. Will they just go on as if Ashley never hit anyone and forget that Adam found a dent?

Still addicted though. popcorn::

OK, what I want to know is how was Amber supposed to get the painting past security in her boot? Take your shoes off????? Whatever.

I also thought a farmer was going to find Nikki. Will they just go on as if Ashley never hit anyone and forget that Adam found a dent?

SHHHHHHHHH your not suppose to notice that..... lol

[quote="Got Disney";33727480]SHHHHHHHHH your not suppose to notice that..... lol[/quote]

:rotfl2:

I know!!!! ….and what does bootsweat do to a $50million painting?

I don’t know folks, this week was really weak!
The worst for me was Lily! First of all, the scarf was just ridiculous, and ridiculously bumpy (they could have done a better job of hiding her hair!). And while I know the mask was necessary, come on…she ddnt have to look as silly as that.

Then, while Beth Maitland is giving the performance of a lifetime, everyone else in her scenes was so clearly out of their leagues! …especially Lily! I wanted to get into the poignancy of their scenes together but Lily was just so bad! She ddnt even shed a tear!...her eyes weren’t wet, they ddnt even well up, weren’t even glossy!!

2 best scenes of Friday’s episode
• Jack runs into Nikki, stops dead in his tracks and says “where did YOU come from?
• When Jack tells Ashley he’s gonna call the doctor, she reminds him “Tell her I killed Nikki!”, in the same voice as she would say “don’t forget my fries!”

PRICELESS!!!…so yea…me too…..still addicted!

Ordering and forgetting fries would likely be a better story line than some of what they have got going on now.

I wondered if they had filmed Colleen laying there once and just kept splicing the scene in so they didn't have to pay her to just lay around. Now I see that she isn't. Traci is right, her girl isn't there anymore!

I won't be watching...

Deacon toys with Amber, Daniel, Kevin and Jana

The Crimson Lights gang bicker about how to handle the painting

JT bumps into Deacon and has a flashback about Victoria's confession

Kay offers Jill a job at Chancellor Industries

Traci agrees to donate Colleen's organs and takes her off life support

When the Newmans learn that Victor needs a heart transplant, Nikki implores Traci to give Colleen's heart to Victor

Jack is disgusted by the idea

Nikki begs Jack to think about Victoria, Nick and Abby

A heart to heart with John changes Jack's mind

Jack asks Traci to consider the transplant out of love for Ashley and Abby

Billy reacts strongly when Nikki asks the Abbotts for Colleen's heart

Despite Billy's "No!", Traci requests a little breathing room to think it over

Billy asks Nikki to leave

Talking to Mac, Billy points out that there are many people waiting for hearts - it's not fair that Victor cuts to the head of the line

Mac is disturbed by Billy's overwhelming anger

Traci decides to allow a test to see if Colleen and Victor are a match

Billy's outrage causes Traci to kick him out

Mac is appalled when Billy threatens to do whatever it takes to prevent the transplant

Billy plots to use his position and money to pull strings

Victor tells Nikki he still loves her

Ashley checks herself into the psych hospital

As Ashley begins her stay, Sharon goes into labor

Dr. Taylor reassures Ashley that her baby is fine

Adam comforts his anxious stepmother

When Sharon's water breaks, she asks to go to the hospital, but the facility goes into lockdown

Adam has pulled the fire alarm, tricking everyone into thinking another prisoner has escaped

Adam instructs Dr. Taylor to attend to Sharon

While alarms ring, Ashley tells Adam that baby Hope is coming - and asks him to help her deliver!

Adam uses drugs in Dr. Taylor's kit to knock Ashley out

Faith is safely delivered, but Sharon is unconscious

Ashley wakes up and demands to see her child

Adam tells her the baby is with the staff, but Ashley begins to believe there is no baby

Thinking fast, Adam brings Sharon's baby to Ashley, who is overjoyed to meet her daughter

Abby meets baby Hope

Sharon is evacuated to Genoa City Memorial

Sharon is grief stricken when she learns that Faith was born dead

Nick is devastated when Sharon tells him what happened to their daughter

Dr. Taylor discourages them from seeing Faith because she had profound birth defects

Nick and Sharon agree to an immediate cremation

Spoilers for Next Week

Nick tells Phyllis the truth about Faith

Gloria and Deacon team up to sell the painting

Billy quits Jabot and chooses a different path

Colleen's memorial service is attended by family and friends

Spoilers for down the road

Death strikes again for a family still grieving their last loss

A new teenager with a dysfunctional past arrives in town

Sharon pays the ultimate price for her mistakes

The competing agendas surrounding Sharon change her into a stronger woman

The truth about Sharon alters how everyone sees her

Nick and Sharon come close to reconciliation until other agendas interfere

Love, different from before, may find Sharon again soon

Patty's psychosis gets worse, and her behavior grows more unpredictable and dangerous

Jack and Victor continue to figure prominently in Patty's story

Victor's decision to bring Patty to town ends up destroying more than he intended

Gloria and Jeff are everywhere as they conspire to replenish their wealth and prestige

The Bardwells face fate's comeuppance

Adam faces an internal struggle between good and evil as he legitimately reaches out for his father's love

Chloe's plan to make Billy jealous backfires when she develops real feelings for Chance

I haven't been watching the show, just reading here. Don't you think the "profound birth defects" would have shown up on one of her ultrasounds? :confused3 Do they think we are all super stupid?

yes, the writers think we are all drooling morons with no recollection of the history of Y&R or anything that has happened recently. that is the only plausible explanation for the ludicrous story lines they've written. i wonder if they realize how many viewers they've lost? i think we should start a petition to fire the writing team!

Not only that, I guess they think the viewers (mostly women) don't understand how miscarriages work, how long a normal pregnancy lasts, and how an ultrasound works! They also think we would buy that a "full exam" is done while sitting in the living room fully clothed, and that a woman who has now lost THREE daughters would not want to see her baby before cremating it!

It is so frustrating that they take us all for idiots.

I'll second the motion for a petition!

Before I even started pre-school my grandmother & I used to watch The Price Is Right, the 12 o'clock news then Y&R. I've watched this show for 30 some years and don't like them acting like the views are all so stupid. They keep this up they will be the next one to get the axe. I would hate to see it too. Do you think they would listen if we all email them or something?

I will say that I feel Tracy (Beth M.) is doing an amazing job. I have always loved Tracy. :thumbsup2

Steve does nothing for me = "Tracy, I am going to the cafeteria to get something to eat, do you want to come with me?" Umm, Steve, do you realize her daughter is dying and all you are thinking about is your STOMACH! :headache:

AND what is with Victoria...she seemed so POMPOUS as usual. Tracy asks her to sit with Colleen and she has to go be with her (criminal) father instead WHO IS GOING TO LIVE????????? :headache:

Having lived in NYC from 2000-2004, my fam went to every Broadway show imagineable. I loved when Tracy leaned over to Colleen and said that "The Phantom of the Opera" is still at the Majestic and let's do a girl's weekend. :sad1: I have seen TPOTO sooooo many times at the Majestic. I thought that was so neat when Tracy said that to her! :goodvibes

AND do not get me started with Nikki and her relationship with Victor. :headache: :headache: :headache:

I also agree, why did they drape that enormous piece of fabric all over Lily's head. :headache:

Boy, with all the headaches I am having with Y&R lately....I need EXTRA STRENGTH EXCEDRIN MAGRAINE for this addiction!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

next weeks spoilers

Monday, 9/28
Victor's prognosis is grim;
Ashley checks herself into a mental hospital;
Traci is approached about donating Colleen's organs.

Tuesday, 9/29
Nikki pleads with the Abbotts to save Victor;
Sharon goes into labor;
Adam creates a distraction to save himself.

Wednesday, 9/30
Jack makes a surprising decision;
Kay makes a grand gesture to Jill;
Adam makes a horrible decision.

Thursday, 10/1
The Abbotts receive news;
Nick and Adam's rivalry reaches new heights;
Ashley overhears Victor's confession.

Friday, 10/2
Traci makes a final decision;
Victor apologizes to Adam;
Sharon takes a stand with Nick.

Would UNOS even allow a self directed heart donation? Don't they follow a list protocol for everything but kidneys?

yes and the dr said that victor was on the list but there were over 100,000 on the list

i suppose that a case could be made that colleen and victor are "family - not blood but his daughter is coleen's sister.

know what i mean

Well...I am coming out of lurkdom now that there is a new thread (even though I have been following this thread for weeks).

I have always loved Y&R, and gave up on the other CBS soaps probably a couple of years ago.

But right now with the storylines, I have a love-hate relationship with it. It is kind of like slowing down to watch a bad car wreck. You don't wanna look, but you do anyway.

I honestly could see the baby switch coming months ago, and told myself it was so obvious, there is no way they could do it... I am a horrible story teller, but I think I could be a better writer for Y&R.

Anyways...I'm Nancy, and I'm a Y&R addict. Admitting is half the program, right? lol

Anyways...I'm Nancy, and I'm a Y&R addict. Admitting is half the program, right? lol

(everyone in unison) Hi Nancy! LOL! Welcome to your 12-step program!

Someone said something very interesting to me today....that Y&R now has the reject writers from AMC. Does anyone know if that's true?

(everyone in unison) Hi Nancy! LOL! Welcome to your 12-step program!

Someone said something very interesting to me today....that Y&R now has the reject writers from AMC. Does anyone know if that's true?

this would explain a LOT, although AMC's storylines are so bad right now as well, it seems as if they both have the same writing team. i've just had it. i continue to read the spoilers b/c i love commiserating with you wonderful ladies, but i can't bear to watch the show. it's so bad, it's painful. i heard not long ago that soap operas are a dying breed, and these storylines are why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter