Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

I couldn't get the site to cooperate with me all weekend. I did my shopping online today and it's being sent.

I did my shopping at the store yesterday. I'll have it shipped sometime this week and will check in again then.

In our Sunday paper, Linens N Things has select YC scents for buy one, get one 50% off. The scents listed are MacIntosh Apple, Vanilla Caramel and Autumn Wreath. The sizes are 22 oz., 14.5 oz., and 10 oz. And if you pair the 20% coupon off any single item on the back, you can get a decent savings on you candles. It also has LNT.COM #17515152. I guess that's for on-line shopping?

I couldn't get the website to cooperate with the coupon all weekend. I will try to get to the store in the next couple of days!

DC says my package has arrived at its destination city!! Hopefully it will be delivered today. :hyper:

My orders have been placed and hopefully will be on their way very soon.
If I receive anything by Thursday I will post. Otherwise, it will be two weeks as I get to spend 15 days at WDW :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Be home very late on the 23rd.

Cindy (leaving Friday evening for WDW)

Have tons of fun, Cindy ::yes:: :mickeyjum

(I don't think either or your will be there by then....something to look forward to on your return)

Glad to hear of some mailings.
sorry people had problems with the site over the weekend.
I don't think the coupon worked with sale items.

My gift was placed in the mail today, and is headed south. Should be to the recipient soon!

clhcpaca said:
My orders have been placed and hopefully will be on their way very soon.
If I receive anything by Thursday I will post. Otherwise, it will be two weeks as I get to spend 15 days at WDW :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Be home very late on the 23rd.

Cindy (leaving Friday evening for WDW)

15 days!!!!! You go girl!!! That is awesome. If it were me, I would hope I didn't receive mine yet, at least I would have something to look forward to coming home! Have a WONDERFUL time! By the time you are getting home, it will be almost time for us to leave! :goodvibes

jwsqrdplus2 said:
DC says my package has arrived at its destination city!! Hopefully it will be delivered today. :hyper:

It's here!! :teeth: wow is all I can say. And thank you soooooo much :thumbsup2

From what seemed like the never ending candle box.......

Sweet strawberry tart
Island mango tart
Sweet melon tart
Mandarin cranberry votive
Granny smith votive
Rhubarb plum votive
Sweet strawberry votive
Honeydew melon votive
Lemon zest votive
Cherry lemonade votive
Macintosh votive
Berry tangerine votive
Cranberry chutney votive
Berry crumble votive
Juicy orange votive
Juicy grapefruit votive
Fruit smoothie votive
Peach and sweet berries votive
Cinnamon apple berry votive
Farmhouse apple votive
Juicy watermelon votive
AND
one of the new Fruit Cocktail jar candles. I LOVE it! DH is trying to steal it too :rolleyes:

Again thanks so much!!!

Pooh Girl 71 said:
It's here!! :teeth: wow is all I can say. And thank you soooooo much :thumbsup2

From what seemed like the never ending candle box.......

Sweet strawberry tart
Island mango tart
Sweet melon tart
Mandarin cranberry votive
Granny smith votive
Rhubarb plum votive
Sweet strawberry votive
Honeydew melon votive
Lemon zest votive
Cherry lemonade votive
Macintosh votive
Berry tangerine votive
Cranberry chutney votive
Berry crumble votive
Juicy orange votive
Juicy grapefruit votive
Fruit smoothie votive
Peach and sweet berries votive
Cinnamon apple berry votive
Farmhouse apple votive
Juicy watermelon votive
AND
one of the new Fruit Cocktail jar candles. I LOVE it! DH is trying to steal it too :rolleyes:

Again thanks so much!!!

Yea! Glad you liked them. I had some serious fun with the 12 for $12 sale (I stocked myself up with tarts too)! I think I grabbed one of every fruit related scent the store had.

Enjoy your new candles!

Part of the order I placed is on back order. So the recipient will receive two packages instead of just one. That is, hopefully just two.

My DD Laura placed her order online this afternoon. It is on its way east. She hopes her exchange person will like it. This was her first exchange.

:bounce:

We're doing well. Lots of orders have been placed and some mailings also.

Maybe another arrival soon ::yes::

Just wondering if anyones online order has been shipped yet? Mine was ordered on Friday and still says "in process"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter