Yay! Keep your fingers crossed! WillyJ may be back tonight!

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
He was helping me fix my computer, and in the process, his crashed Thursday night, so he hasn't been able to get on line. :( But --- he may be back and up online as of tonight! Keep your fingers crossed. :teeth:

So - you spread your germs [cyber ones] to poor Will, is that what you're saying??;)

It's no fun when the two of you won't come out and play with us!!:( :( :( :( :(

Uh...oh.....

...sew....does that mean that the YaYa's are gernna have to
behave??? :eek: :eek:

Groosch......and I think tonight was the night they'd ordered in a keg of Nyquil tew....:(

;) :p

I know that the RiddleCon'ers have been anxiously awaiting his return! :)

Are you sure these didn't have anything to do with it?
021516_beauty.gif

:teeth:

...sew....does that mean that the YaYa's are gernna have to

The other YaYas (not moi, of course!) have been pretty bad lately, haven't they?:eek: ;)

MJ,
ROTFLMBO!!!!!:p :p :p

Pam! :eek: I don't have germs! At least now I don't anyway. :teeth: I must have given them all to him. :( :teeth: I'm such a nice girlfriend. :o :teeth:

Oh great GP! A whole keg? Now I'll never see him. :mad: ;) :p

Awww, I know he can't wait to get back to planning with the Riddler Con'ers, Oldkicker. :)

CR! ROTFLMBBO!! He hasn't seen them yet! :eek: I wonder what he'll think of them??? :o :teeth: I wonder what he'll think of that thread! :eek: :teeth:

He will think they look wonderful on you, Maggie. If he then orders a pair for himself.....run!:p :teeth:

LOL Shep.

Now keep the shoes out of the parks - that is not what they are for.

You've both been featured in the Let's Tell A Story thread......can't wait to see what Willy can add to that!

Well, it took a lot of dilligence; a lot of patience; a lot of cursing; and $25 paid to the local yokel computer shop. . but I'm back. . :teeth: ;) :bounce:

Something got messed up with Explorer plus some other programs, but it seems to be working fine now. . . got some catching up to do, but just wanted to let everyone know I'm back and I missed you guys!!! :) :) :)

Welcome back, Willy! I haven't been able to use Explorer, either. I have to get on the net with Netscape Communicator.

And ummmm..... about that story thread ----- it wasn't me, honest!!:o

Welcome Back, Willy!!! We missed you!! Believe me, I know how you feel about computer problems.....I've had my share!!:rolleyes: :D

I just read the "Let's write a story" thread for the first time! That's hysterical! ROTFLOL! :p

Originally posted by Pam
Welcome back, Willy! I haven't been able to use Explorer, either. I have to get on the net with Netscape Communicator.

And ummmm..... about that story thread ----- it wasn't me, honest!!:o

Was too her Willy!

And welcome back, we all missed you.

Originally posted by WillyJ
......got some catching up to do...
You were last here on the 3rd, Willy, head back to page 27 or so to start the catching up. :teeth:

Nice to see you again. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter