Yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeyoresmountainpals said:
I don't, my fingers do! :rotfl: I knew it was Kelly (with the y not the i :rotfl: ) and I was thinking Kelly as I typed but typed Kayla and then never even caught it.

I think I'll be doing some napping today. :teeth:
Well it's nice to know that I was on your mind or your fingers mind anyway :rotfl:

yup a nap will do you good

Well, I've got to get A.J. to school and then have an appointment at Vocational Rehabilitation for A.J. to set up paperwork for him (planning the future sort of stuff). I'll be back on later this morning!

Thanks again for caring and for worrying about me! You guys are the best! :hug:

I have to go help Erica get stuff together for school so i will be back in awhile

Have a Great day everyone :goodvibes

Well time for me to get from here and finish getting ready for work. LONG BORING DAY today.... well i do have one meeting so maybe that will help!!!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

Tracy - Thanks for the call yesterday afternoon. Sorry I haven't been on here.

Monday was a day from "you know where" at work. It was so bad that when I left work my manager said to me, "Thanks for holding it all together around here today. You are coming back aren't you? :rotfl: :rotfl: Luckily I'm off until next Monday so I have some time to forget about what a day it was! I didn't even get to my friends house to pick up the boys until almost six. She had fixed dinner for us and we had to wait for her DH to get home from work. I never got home until almost nine, got the boys ready for bed and fell into bed!

Yesterday I ended up with a migraine all day. I couldn't even make it to the computer it was so bad. I haven't had one like that in years. I'm feeling better today but I still have a headache (like a hangover). I was in bed when you called Tracy.

I need to teach DH to get on here if I can't just to check in and let you guys know what is going on.

Wow. Sorry to hear about that but just glad that everything was okay.

kaylajr said:
They are prediciting temps in the high 40 here this week

That is so AWESOME for January

we have some years where we never see above 0 for days on end

I told you because I want to see snow everyone will have the warmest Winter YET!!!

:hug: Thanks!

My DH couldn't believe that Tracy called. He was like, WOW, they really are good friends to be checking up on you!

Because we care. I called also but I didn't leave a message because we didn't want DH to think we were stalking you or something. With him being Police we thought it would not be a good idea.. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter