Yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DS told me yesterday that he wanted to be home schooled so he could sleep in a bit-told him he'd think he was on vacation AT school compared to ME! teaching him :rotfl: -I don't know how you do it :confused3

Mom2Ashli said:
I got sucked into the Kohl's Web-site. :goodvibes
We're heading over there this afternoon-DS ripped his school pants-and there's a stock-up sale going on :flower:

I don't know how she does it either. sometimes just going over homework with DD has me pulling my hair out.

ckckc2000 said:
We're heading over there this afternoon-DS ripped his school pants-and there's a stock-up sale going on :flower:

OMG ! I wish they had one around here. I am trying to figure out a way to visit my Grandmother. They have one on the way from the airport. :rotfl2:

DS still has a bunch of reading assigments due from the time we were on vacation-he has til Friday and hasn't even started them!!!! I don't know if he'll get them done!!! The joys of taking him out of school for 7days!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
OMG ! I wish they had one around here. I am trying to figure out a way to visit my Grandmother. They have one on the way from the airport. :rotfl2:
We've had a Kohls store since the early/mid 70's-we've always shopped there-My Mom even took care of Mrs.Kohls before she passed

ckckc2000 said:
DS still has a bunch of reading assigments due from the time we were on vacation-he has til Friday and hasn't even started them!!!! I don't know if he'll get them done!!! The joys of taking him out of school for 7days!!!

OH boy that doesn't sound good. He better get busy.

ckckc2000 said:

really??? hmm maybe I need to go by there.

oh yeah.. I WILL tonight from 6-10:30 :rotfl:

but it is nice.. you can get some awesome deals working there...

Disney Scene It for $15.... and I'm getting some Christmas plates for 1.80, with matching bowls and salad plates for 1.43. I can't wait for next Christmas to use them :cool1:

Mom2Ashli said:
OH boy that doesn't sound good. He better get busy.
he's got the reading done-so hopefully he can knock out the questions easy enough :confused3

ckckc2000 said:
Wish I had the employee discount!!!!
the discount is not awesome, but you can find some awesome deals!!

I got a whole outfit.. it was a top and pants set, like a party type outfit wtih both pieces in the same size..... and with our discount got it for..... $.46!!

Gotta love them deals ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter