Yep its gonna happen 10-2-10!!!

Disney_rider

I'm a walking contradiction... Finally married 10-
Since I consider you all a part of my extended family I thought I'd let you all know I'm getting Married Saturday.:bride::banana::cool1:
I'm extremely happy!! And when you find a guy that Supports your scrapbooking hobby and understands and loves you obsession with Disney You just have to Marry him :love:
I knew I loved him when I took him in my fav LSS and he shopped for paper with me and never said "how long you gonna be" or " I'm gonna wait in the car"
yep Ladies he's a keeper.
This is happening really fast because he has been called back to Afganistan with the company he works for.
I just wanted you all to know my news. I'm grateful for your friendship and support over the years of being on the board:grouphug:
Love you all and laterz :hug:

Congratulations Surina!!! He sounds like a wonderful man and I'm very happy for you. I hope you will have a long and happy life together.

Congrat!!!! :bride:

Make sure you take pics of the wedding so you can continue that scrapbooking habit!

Congratulations!:banana::yay::woohoo: so happy for you! Have a wonderful day:goodvibes

Congratulations!!!!! Have a wonderful wedding and a more wonderful life together! I hope you get some time together before he has to go.

Rebecca

Congrats!! that's wonderful news! Enjoy your day!!

Congratulations!

I saw you make a reference to DH in another post, and thought I had missed something. I'm glad good things are coming your way.

You go girl!!

You got a keeper of a man there! He supports you, your dreams, your daughter and our country. That is an amazing man. I am so glad you found each other.

Our Susan - 123SA - can be your shoulder while he is gone. Her DH just returned from a super long tour over there.

May you make magical memories your whole life long.

Thank you all so much ladies.... I love that you ladies are my Virtual hug on a daily basis:hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter