Yiippppppppeeeeeeee I Got Ears!!!!!!!!

the Fidge

DIS Veteran
IT SEEMS I DID NOT ANGER THE GREEN GODS AT ALL I JUST DIDN'T HAVE MY DEFAULT SET RIGHT. I WANT TO THANK TI DOUBLE GRRRR. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER LOVELY DISER HELPED ME GET MY ACT TOGETHER!!! HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT YOU ALL I WILL NEVER KNOW!!! :sunny:

HOW MANY POSTS BOEFRE I GET THE LIME GREEN CROC'S THOUGH???? :lmao: :jumping1:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP I GET PIXIE DUSTED ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ANOHTER DIS'ER I FEEL WHIMISCAL!!!!!

I AM TRYING TO REST UP FROM THE BBQ POOL PARTY GLENDAMAX THREW FOR HER VETERAN COMING OUT PARTY LAST NIGHT party: I AM STILL TRYING TO SHAKE THE PIXIE DUST OOUT OF THE POOL BOYS HAIR!! I AM WILLING TO DO MY PART THOUGH :rotfl2:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: GREEN GODS YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY DO!!! :thanks: GREE:earsboy:
IS THIS WHEN I THANK THE ACADEMY OR SALLY FIELD??

Congratulations!

S.Poppins, I think after a set number of posts (like 100) you earn your ears and become a Mouseketeer!

The Fidge, bow before me.

I now present you with your Lime Green Ears.
(pool boy with pixie dust in hair hands Gmax the ears before placing them on The Fridge)

Now rise as The Mousekeeter!

Let the celebration begin!

Thank You , Thank You Thank You!!! Now They're Not Crocked Are They??
Excellent Tank You.....now Please Step Aside So I May Have My First Dance With The Pool Boy??

Hit It Boys... :rockband: :dancer: party:

YOU ARE THE GOOD ONE GLENDA!!! :tinker:

(Enter James Earl Jones in tuxedo and heads towards the mic)

Everyone please clear the floor. The Fidge will now have a slow dance with a pool by of her choice.

(Disco ball is lowered, "Almost Paradise" starts to play)

Fidge, what do you mean your default was set wrong? How can I check mine? I am really working at earning my ears! My husband definitely thinks I have lost it. I got a laptop last month, so being online is so easy now!

S.Poppins said:
Fidge, what do you mean your default was set wrong? How can I check mine? I am really working at earning my ears! My husband definitely thinks I have lost it. I got a laptop last month, so being online is so easy now!

My husband REGRETS the day he bought me my lap top!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ok now Glenda thats just not funny a lime green speedo pool boy ! Where did you get him UNIVERSAL???

Hey Fidge, will you please stop dancing and answer S.Poppins question?
(some people, you give them a title, and they lose their minds)

Glendamax said:
Hey Fidge, will you please stop dancing and answer S.Poppins question?
(some people, you give them a title, and they lose their minds)

SO fresh with that Tiara and crocs on! While I was giving Mr FIshbourne directions to your party Sunny answered it! Have you not noticed S Poppins is now a mousekeeter if you would turnt that stereo down you would have heard! :rotfl2:

I am now setting up the limbo stick need to young strong pool boys to help hold it up! Ladies please lets take a vote on who should hold this thing up ... getting the Lmbo music going.... GLENDA you have my calyepso cds over there! Plese send them over .......

Need to to go the pig out and get him roasting!!!

Woo-Hoo! My back is hurting from that contest, but at least I WON!!!!!

So sorry for that pig, but he sure was good! :stir:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hey fidge, you didn't tell em you were having a party too! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Can I bring anything? :teeth:

Well leave that dye job green MM she is trouble at home!!! Firing up the BBQ you girls stay up soo late!!! Had to go to bed! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter