Yiippppppppeeeeeeee I Got Ears!!!!!!!!

djblu883 said:
ok I've posted enough and OMG I love all the post on the pool boys...do my ears come with one? HAHAHAHA ...Cheesecake...ummmmmmmmm princess: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :bounce: :joker:

Congrats! Hey! Somebody bring a cosage over here! We got another one!

Glendamax said:
Congrats! Hey! Somebody bring a cosage over here! We got another one!

Glenda its hard to be heard over that music!!! Coming thourgh the the corsage, flowers and lime green ears with just a hint of sparkles!

Eeyores Tiara has snatched up all the Tiara's while wev'e been dancing!! Very tricky that girl! I think she brought those pool boys over to distract us from our Tiara's!!! :furious:

Ok, playing ALways and forever now I think thats what Glenda thinks is how long she can dance wtih her pool boy!!!! :banana:

Gmax can't hear a word anyone is saying, as she dances again with her favorite pool boy . . .

(Always and forever, each moment with you, is just like a dream to me, that somehow came true . . .)

Hey someone get that pool boy off the table over there. I think he's had enough to drink.... :lmao:

mm1chlamp2_small.gif

Congrats on your ears djublu883! :thumbsup2

Disneylandkitty-You've only got to make it to 75 to get your ears, so start posting!

the Fidge said:
Glenda its hard to be heard over that music!!! Coming thourgh the the corsage, flowers and lime green ears with just a hint of sparkles!

Eeyores Tiara has snatched up all the Tiara's while wev'e been dancing!! Very tricky that girl! I think she brought those pool boys over to distract us from our Tiara's!!! :furious:

Ok, playing ALways and forever now I think thats what Glenda thinks is how long she can dance wtih her pool boy!!!! :banana:

Hey I was just taking them to be cleaned! I brought them back.
tiara.jpg

WHAT THE......?????? I was wondering where my "hat" was!!!!

I thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm addicted to the Disboards and can't wait to meet some of you folks in person...I've been working on all kinds of interesting lime green ear "projects" for my 2 trips to WDW....my kids think I'm NUTs....but who cares...I'm going Solo anyway lolol :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :bounce: :joker: princess:

75 Posts??? I don't think I will ever get there. With this one I think that makes maybe 12. :rotfl:

You'll make it! You're already up to 13!

Okay, who on this thread is going to be in Disney around the 11th of September???

:banana: ohh lovely job cleaning very nice and shiny! I won't be there till April 2007 :sad2: ! I promised myself to get another little savings can for a trip nexy year during free dining plan cuz "IF ITS FREE ITS ME!!!" :thumbsup2

I better start picking up some of these bottles and cans to save up! Am headed to Glenda's see if I can pry the bottle from under the drunk kitty!!! :confused3

OK I will say it outloud" I was afraid I would do a trip and with my luck be trapped in my resort the whole time!"

OK I said it and don't you know its been great down there don't it figure??

Ok let me go and get some more bottles and cans!!! :rotfl:

I'll be in the World Sept 29- Oct. 1st for the first annual WDW Birthday Party...and I'll be there for Mousefest Land...Dec. 9th-17th!!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: princess: :furious: :bounce:

I haven't been on this thread in a few days. Is the party over, did I miss the pool boys? :Pinkbounc

Fidge, do not let the anti-free ddp posters hear that you are actually planning to go during free ddp :furious: You know how mad the happiness of others makes them! I would love to go during fddp, but it is still too hot for me! And the beginning of the school year is way too busy. But I will happily be eating away on the ddp in January. Anyone know which restaurants have lobster? I am trying really hard to eat the most expensive stuff everyday. I think you should make the best use of your WDW food stamps! :rotfl2:

I'm happily holding them hostage in my camper until I can get them to WDW... :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc princess: :joker: :bounce: :crazy:

AND thanks for the pre birthday wishes!!! Going over the hill not just to it...celebrating the 21st anniversary of my 29th BD hahahaha

S.Poppins said:
I haven't been on this thread in a few days. Is the party over, did I miss the pool boys? :Pinkbounc

Fidge, do not let the anti-free ddp posters hear that you are actually planning to go during free ddp :furious: You know how mad the happiness of others makes them! I would love to go during fddp, but it is still too hot for me! And the beginning of the school year is way too busy. But I will happily be eating away on the ddp in January. Anyone know which restaurants have lobster? I am trying really hard to eat the most expensive stuff everyday. I think you should make the best use of your WDW food stamps! :rotfl2:

Well I am with you ! I like to get every bang at of my buck!!! I work plenty hard for them! Now I liked Narcoossee's it was a 2 ts dinner and well worth it!!! I had the whole lobster!!! ALso had the fried calamari at 13.95!!! I think I may have even had some of DS's appetizer too!!! :rotfl:

I hear that Cap'n Jacks has some too and is a 1 ts but I have read lost of mixed reviews! I will keep my fishy nose out there looking and let you know what I come across!!

I have the pool boys cracking clams right now in their aprons while their bathing suits get cleaned , evidently Utah Mama, GlendaMax and Eeyoree's Tiara were up to some mischief! I believe they are practicing for their trip !!! :confused3 Evidently they spilled some Sambuca on them (they figured out what would be the stickiest) SO naturally poor pool boys needed to get them washed!!!

Those girls should come with warnings on them...Hey has anyone alerted WDW that they will be arriving??? :sad2:

Oh no, I having problems with the washing machine! Looks like the pool boys will have to keep those aprons on a bit longer :confused3

Hey! Anymore cheesecake?!

Glendamax said:
Oh no, I having problems with the washing machine! Looks like the pool boys will have to keep those aprons on a bit longer :confused3

Hey! Anymore cheesecake?!

A soon as we get that camper open last I saw I heard the door slam and the cheesecake was gone......

Hey, what happened to the clams???? Look Glenda all thats here on the floor is one apron...

YOu gave them their bathing suits back?? Tohugh they were still washing??? :confused3

:goofy: :goofy: :tinker: :earsgirl: me thinks the pool boys liked the stickyness...gave them a chance to get an all over tan during the wash of their suits.... :cool1: and how did they escape my camper? Gorwsh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter