YIKES!! So much to do--so little time!!

DizneeMommy

DIS Veteran
Leaving on the 16th for our FIRST family trip!:banana:
It's hitting me now how much there is to do!! (And yet, I'm sitting here on the DIS. . .:rolleyes1 )

Same here. We leave on the 15th and I still have so much to do. Actually I have everything to do. I told myself this year I am not going to wait until the night before to pack. Hope you have a great time on your first family trip.:)

You guys have a TON of time......I leave in 60 hours and I have nearly everything to do......and I am having major computer problems at work, so I worked on that all day and didn't get any of my work done....back at dealing with the computer issue at 8am with my technical support guy tommorow, so who knows if I'll get any of my work done tomorrow.

We leave on the 16th also and I am feeling semi-OK about where we are at in our planning/preparing. But, I typically leave most of the packing and organizing for the last 2 days. I have stuff where I need it, I've stocked up on what I need to, ADR's are made, touring plans are done......so...

COME ON THE 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

We leave on the 24th so I have plenty of time but so far I have done nothing. Dreading the Wal-Mart trip to buy coloring books, snacks, and goodies for trip! Actually I think what I need to do first is make a list of everything to do and assign a day to do it, that I like to do.:rotfl:

Well I got ALOT accomplished today!!!!!! I nearly have everything packed and my to do list is pretty small.........now what am I going to do tomorrow?????

36 hours!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter