Yippee - upgraded our trip!

vllygrrl

Mouseketeer
Whew - what a day! When I woke up this morning, we were set to stay at POP Dec 12-14 and CR Magic Kingdom View Dec 14-19, with room only reservations. As of right now, I have converted the entire trip to the CR, Magic Kingdom View, with the DINING PLAN and the whole thing is only costing about $500 more than we were originally paying! :cool1:

I had to buy a 1 day base ticket to get the package, but the way I see it we would definitely spend more than $500 on food for the three of us (Me, DH and DS age 2) so it's a great deal, especially when I consider the fact that the day we were to switch from Pop Century to the Contemporary was the same day we are going to MVMCP....I was concerned about DS getting his nap if the room wasn't ready early enough! Plus right now we have 8 days left on our no-expiration park hoppers, so this will save us a day for a future trip. I did try to convince my DH to move to a less expensive room, but he has his heart set on seeing the castle every night....although he won't admit it - he says it's all for my son :rolleyes1

I would love to see the castle every night. I envy you. I think you made a good choice. Enjoy your trip. l

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter