You know it's the End of Days when ... (another resale prices post)

Why would you buy this contract at that price when you can buy direct and still most likely score UY2016 points when you buy direct and pay minimal dues on them. Then get UY2017 points when Dec rolls around.

That's exactly what I was thinking. You'd get 50/16 for basically free and would get the 50/17. Granted you would have to pay the fees on the 2017 points but still seems like a much better deal overall going direct. There are so many contracts out there that seem to make the resale market pointless. I guess as long as inventory is moving.....

Wow. BLT is at $120-125 now or more? Tempted to sell but I bought it only 2-3 years ago!!

I'm never selling our BWV tho... unless it goes up to $200pp!!

I paid 125 for a contract with full points about 4 months ago. 2 months ago BLT contracts were selling same day for 140 a point. There was a big spike this year though it seems to have calmed down in the last couple of weeks.

That's exactly what I was thinking. You'd get 50/16 for basically free and would get the 50/17. Granted you would have to pay the fees on the 2017 points but still seems like a much better deal overall going direct. There are so many contracts out there that seem to make the resale market pointless. I guess as long as inventory is moving.....

I bought both of my contracts direct because I was looking to buy small (70&30) at the Poly and didn't want to go through the hassle of resale while not getting much savings. For anything less then 100pts, it's just easier and more efficient to buy it direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter