You know you go to Disney too much when....

culli

DIS Veteran
Your four year old son calls you in the bathroom extremely excited to show you the hidden mickeys his bubbles from peeing created :sad2:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Thanks for that much needed laugh! I can so see my boys doing that when they were younger.;) Love it!

My DD5 did the same thing... found a hidden Mickey in some old soap on the counter in a rest. bathroom in MI. I died when she is like MOM ... MOM look a hidden Mickey!
:rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, how funny! I hope he never loses his ability to see hidden Mickey's, regardless of where they are!!! :goodvibes

Too funny....:rotfl2:. That's a classic!

My youngest DS (almost 6) does this all the time - the announcing Hidden Mickeys part, not the HM in the pee part.

My boys are 21 and 23 now. This is exactly the kind of thing they would have done. I will do you one better though. They know that I love minnie mouse. When DD was born the younger one actualy asked if we were going to name her minnie. He thought that might get her a free park ticket. So when she was younger she would always ask are we going to Micky Mouse World. Her brothers trained her well.

Yes he is a trip that is for sure! He is the 3 of 4 kids and he loves everything Disney. His favorite show is the Modern Marvels Disney World edition on history or discovery channel (can't remember as we have it on the DVR). We are obviously a huge Disney family but he is so over the top but in a very cute way. When at Disney and I say lets go home (I mean to the Villa) he starts balling and then I realize he thought I meant home in WI. We have to prep him several days before we leave Disney or he will completely melt down. We usually stay at BCV or BWV and he knows exactly where Pooh is when we walk in the EPCOT entrance. He immediately starts asking to see Pooh! He really thinks Pooh and Tigger remember him and he talks to them like a few buddys would talk when they get together.

The kid is hilarious, and yes it almost a daily pee and see hidden mickey ritual at our house now. But he really is shocked and amazed and gets very excited for you see the Mickeys - ah what memories they create for us parents hey?:lovestruc

I'm glad I was able to give a few of you a good smile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter