You know you go to Disney too much when....

... when you create hidden Mickey's in the shrubbery.

My wife and i have seriously considered this. We pulled out the shrubs in our front yard, and currently considering our decorating style in the spring. My wife did mention hidden mickeys. :thumbsup2

Remember the Show," Kids Say The Darnest Things?" I think this would make it. Precious!!

That is too funny! :)

My reply is.....when your kids don't want to go. LOL My children told me they go too much. I don't think we go enough (2 - 3 times a year)! LOL

If you take a picture, it might make it into the Disney Files magazine. :lmao:

A buddy of mine said it would make a great commercial and tie into what they are doing now. Start out the commercial with my little guy taking a leak in his toy story pjs then he screams for the parents to show them the hidden Mickey bubbles. The bubbles in the toilet then turn into those "Mickey Balloons" and then the rest of the commercial.:wizard:

I like it but don't think Disney would go for it.

My DD was married this past weekend. She had the lady that made the wedding cake put a hidden Mickey on the cake. When she came in the reception she went straight for the cake. It took her about 15 seconds to find it.

Your four year old son calls you in the bathroom extremely excited to show you the hidden mickeys his bubbles from peeing created :sad2:

Better watch out, you've got a creative one who thinks outside the box or is it the "latrine"! :rotfl2:

If you take a picture, it might make it into the Disney Files magazine. :lmao:

Well maybe then "Disney Files" would be worth reading! Oh how I miss the days of "Vacation Magic" :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter