You know your trip is getting close when.....

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
For me it's when my Magical Express pack arrives and it came yesterday!! :banana: Time to bring out the "WDW Only Bag" and start gathering my stuff. I may have 31 more days to go but gathering stuff helps pass the time! :laughing:

So let's hear from others.....What alets you that your long awaited trip to WDW is almost here???

We got our ME packet last week. Leaving 4 weeks from today our first stay as owners. And staying at a THV. :yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!! Sounds like we'll be there around the same time! Have you stayed at SSR before?

I got my ME packet last week. Spent this past weekend putting together my "Disney" bag with things like sunscreen, bandaids, rain ponchos, etc. We even added a couple of hard plastic wine glasses to put in our Owner's Locker. Oh, and seeing my ticker count down to less than 30 days!:cool1:

YES!!! :cool1:

When my ME pack came, I knew that it was almost time! Of course, then I realized that I hadn't yet done my ADR's.... :rotfl:

Let's just say it's been a crazy eight months since I booked this trip, and now that it's here, I am soooo happy b/c we are needing a vacation. It has been FIVE YEARS since we have been on vacation, so I am more than ready!

I have my ADR's ready, did online check-in this morning, buying my park tickets tonight and starting to pack tomorrow. Yahoo!!!!

i am waiting for my ME info. i am at the 40 day point right now so just wanting for that to come in. once that does then we start getting ready and think about what we are going to be bringing with us. that is when the real countdown starts for dw and myself

We leave a week from TOMORROW!!!:cool1: When I get home from work
tomorrow, the suitcases come out! My Disney Box is already out, and we are looking forward to putting most of that stuff in our new Owner's Locker! I will be going over my copy of The Ultimate Disney Packing list, and checking it twice.;) I hope the next 7 days pass quickly, and the storm/depression called Igor falls apart into nothingness!!!:)

We just got your DME things and my DVC annual pass voucher this past week! I definitely have started pulling out the stuff to pack (my suitcase is already partially packed--am I ready to go or what?! :lmao:) and a large list of things to bring. This is my first trip home to BLT and I can't wait! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who starts packing early :thumbsup2

We leave in 34 1/2 days...so I guess we should be getting our ME stuff pretty soon. Really excited that you got yours, we have been counting down together!:thumbsup2

We rented points in 2008 to stay there, waited 10 years to buy. (Took the tour the 1st time on our honeymoon.) It will be dd 3rd trip there, and ds 1st. (He's gonna be 7 months so it should be interesting.) :goodvibes
Its a great place to stay, and we really can't wait. Really excited about the treehouses. Have a bbb appt for dd on our last day there, and dinner at the castle before mnsshp at night, and she has no idea. :) Going to make up an invitation from Cinderella for her. Haven't been away in 2 years so we are really excited about this. :woohoo:

We rent a car so don't use DME. Our "It's getting close.." sign is when Accuweather forecast hits 14 days before our trip. :thumbsup2

Our getting close is when the wife pulls out the packing list and lines the suitcases up in the spare bedroom and start checking stuff off...

We received our ME tags last week too. We are 28 days to go !!
I agree with jekjones1558...being able to check the weather forecast :beach:then I know the trip is getting even closer!!

Our ME packet just arrived TODAY:woohoo: DH and I cannot wait for our first DVC stay and our first F&W festival

We leave in 34 1/2 days...so I guess we should be getting our ME stuff pretty soon. Really excited that you got yours, we have been counting down together!:thumbsup2

Yes I know!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait!! You should be receiving the ME package any day now!!

When it's only 10 days out and I can do on-line check-in. Right now we're still about 50 days out. UGH!:surfweb:

One month from today!!! We know we are close when we start looking ahead to find replacements to teach Sunday School for us. And when the paper chain is only one swag left instead of clear across the mantle, the bookshelf and the entertainment center!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter