You know you've been to WDW too much when...

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
You go to pick up your photos at your local Walgreens and as you're walking out the manager comes up to you and thanks you by LAST NAME and comments - Been to WDW again? Fun place, uh?

I am so embarrassed. :blush:

lenshanem said:
You go to pick up your photos at your local Walgreens and as you're walking out the manager comes up to you and thanks you by LAST NAME and comments - Been to WDW again? Fun place, uh?

You should have told him how happy you are that all of the Walgreens employees can share in your vacation memories.;) How did he/she get to see them anyways?

HBC

Ya, makes me wonder....

Are they standing around going thru everyone's photos? Kinda creepy I guess???

......when everyone in your family comes and asks you to book their WDW vacation, from beginning to end.

This has happened to me five times in the last few months. :rotfl:

Or when you go shopping at WDW and realize that you already have everything and can't find anything to buy?

:earsgirl:

Or when you go shopping at WDW and realize that you already have everything and can't find anything to buy?

No fair hitting below the belt. That one hits too close to home! :guilty:

hemicuda said:

I'm convinced that this is an impossible task to accomplish. Disney seems to be quite adept at marketing every thing in a different and unique way, every trip, every year.

hemicuda said:

:earsgirl:

Okay, to funny!! After we drove around for about 2hrs looking for the store that carries Purex laundry tablets, Dh asked if this is THE only thing left that we would EVER need to bring to Disney!!! I think it just might be. I can't think of much we need to bring with us that we don't have. And I can't think of too much there that we don't have. (family of 7). :rotfl:

When your first grader when learning about compound words such as downtown....asks you if Downtown Disney is a triple compound word! :rotfl:

I don't have this problem. Although some of my friends think I do.

...you are anywhere a large group of people wait to enter something and you start looking around for a FASTPASS machine.

(Can't they do something like this with my driver's license?)

When the Princesses at the Character Breakfasts recognize your daughter by face and by name! :goodvibes This happened last time at both CRT and SBP!

Plus4206 said:
When all the shirts in your wardrobe have the name of a resort on them.

:laughing: How true this is!!! Just today I was looking for a lighter weight tee cause it's going to be "spring" in NYC and each one I pulled out had some sort of WDW image on it! :rotfl:

. . . when Cast Members say Hi and call you by your first name in several of the parks.

. . . when you have PS at a restaurant and you ask to be seated specifically in some CM's section.

. . . when your child has a school assignment asking where they'd like to travel to and they answer, "Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney."

While visiting a horse farm with my children, we went to the trophy room. On the walls hung many different animal heads. My five year old watched these animal heads for what seemed like a very long time. Finally he looked at me and said, "Mom, are these guys ever going to start the show!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter