You know you've been to WDW too much when...

JodyTG said:
...when you don't realize right away that the reason people keep asking you directions to different rides is because your wearing a WDW shirt dated 5 years ago.

or

...when you can't help yourself but give advice to people that you meet in line for a ride. :rolleyes1

Guilty as charged!!! LOL!!! :rotfl:

When you go to your local Boulder Creek Steakhouse often because it reminds you and DH of the Wilderness Lodge (ok, the steak is not so bad!)

Or the Smokey Bones BBQ place...LOL (Reminds us of Whispering Canyon with much inferior entertainment...I mean, tv's? Come on!)

I think all of these apply to someone in my family. We have done the AP calculations, dh's shirts are all from WDW...oh geez.

How about when all your 4yo's drawings of people have mouse ears? Or when you picked an apartment complex because it reminded you of DVC?

cgcw- I found the perfect toy for your child...
b_1023.japanese-barbecue-2.jpg

This is too funny!

That is so funny you say that Lesley.
We ate at Smokey Bones BBQ last Sunday and while we were waiting I noticed the outside light fixture and thought to myself that looks like a light at WL! :rotfl2:

Oh, we all have it REALLY bad!

Oh - these are so funny!

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who has realized almost my entire t-shirt wardrobe consists of nothing but WDW t-shirts!:)

I love the one about the 4yr old making the O'hana skewer's out of tinker toys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter