You might be a Lime Green Neck if......

Your 8-year-old has been to WDW 9 times.

Same 8-yr old lectures adults on how to make the most of the FastPass system.

You cringe when you hear other parents say they aren't that interested in going to WDW.

When your 11 yo reads a Mother's Day Tribute he wrote about you in church and it is about WDW and the trips you have planned for the next 50 years and everyone laughs b/c they know he is not exaggerating.

when you keep reading about dvc members planning, going, leaving to go "Home" and your jealous so you start planning, then you have to tell your family & friends your "going" to your dvc home and from the time you are "going" to "leaving" you have to hear your family & friends say "your going to florida again........" :teeth:

Your 3 year old son's best friend sees WDW on TV and asks his mom, "when can we go there? Max gets to go all the time..."

You know that your 7 month window hits while you're at BCV in May and you'll be setting the alarm to get up by 9:00 to call MS to change your December reservations from SSR to VWL.

You leave WDW in December and feel lost and depressed until you call and book a vacation for May.

Coworkers see your DH's truck license plate (WDW 4US) and immediately know what it means.

allearsnet or disboards is your home page. At work.

You have your Dish DVR set to record anything that involved WDW.

You have every single Great Hotels at WDW recorded, locked and memorized - especially Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge.

You are everyone's unoffical travel agent when they decide to take the plunge and visit Florida.

Johnnie Fedora said:
...you create additional hostility in the workplace because your name appears on the vacation calandar "earlier" and more "frequently" than anybody elses.

I am sooo guilty of this. I had someone complain to my boss about my vacation time and that she wanted to use the same dates. My boss told her to stop whining and start planning more than a couple of weeks in advance.

How about when you see a 1,000 point contract for resale and you keep checking to see if a sale is pending? It's killing me to know which Diser is going to buy it, how much it will actually sell for, how many nights that would be at the various resorts and how far it could stretch for studios. Of course, wishing it could be me. :rotfl2:

you know more about what is going on at WDW than at ________(fill in blank -- work, school, home, etc....) :flower:

People call to see if you're going to be in WDW when they are because they know that you go so often.

slk537 said:
Your 3 year old son's best friend sees WDW on TV and asks his mom, "when can we go there? Max gets to go all the time..."

You know that your 7 month window hits while you're at BCV in May and you'll be setting the alarm to get up by 9:00 to call MS to change your December reservations from SSR to VWL.

You leave WDW in December and feel lost and depressed until you call and book a vacation for May.

Coworkers see your DH's truck license plate (WDW 4US) and immediately know what it means.

allearsnet or disboards is your home page. At work.

You have your Dish DVR set to record anything that involved WDW.

You have every single Great Hotels at WDW recorded, locked and memorized - especially Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge.

You are everyone's unoffical travel agent when they decide to take the plunge and visit Florida.
I am so glad to know I am not the only binge recorder of all things Disney, especially great hotels. Guess Im a green neck.

You're subscribed to so many threads that your hotmail inbox is full of fun things to read first thing every morning!

Bobbi :flower:

...your newest set of luggage is Lime-Green!!Yep- QVC has a set of luggage as its Today's Special Value and instead of picking Blue,Red or Purple i picked Lime-Green just so i could use it on my Disney Trips!!How Crazy is that? :crazy: :upsidedow

Trish

wdwaholic said:
...your newest set of luggage is Lime-Green!!Yep- QVC has a set of luggage as its Today's Special Value and instead of picking Blue,Red or Purple i picked Lime-Green just so i could use it on my Disney Trips!!How Crazy is that? :crazy: :upsidedow

Trish
:rotfl2: That is too funny. I saw this on QVC this morning and that was the first thing I thought of, "the offical luggage of the disboards".

I'm going to be looking for you at the airport. :rotfl:

wdwaholic said:

Trish

QVC has Lime Green Luggage as Today's Special Value and you are upset that it is SOLD OUT!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LIFERBABE said:
QVC has Lime Green Luggage as Today's Special Value and you are upset that it is SOLD OUT!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

DANG!! I just tried it and it told me I would have to "WAITLIST". They must know we're out there. They're even speaking in our language. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mrs PB

...If you've run to the nearest Home Depot just to get your Lime Green Mickey heads...you might be a Lime Green Neck!!!

... your friends and co-workers are constantly receiving links to DIS threads you think they may enjoy reading.

... those same friends and co-workers comment about how you have over 2,300 DIS posts in less than 3 years!

... your best friends are over your house for a barbecue and someone mentions a joint trip to WDW and before anyone can say another word, you already have the member guide and points calendar on the table and are suggesting dates for this joint vacation!!

Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter