Your A Disney Fanatic If.....

Nemo87

Earning My Ears
YOU ARE A DISNEY FANATIC IF ……

You can tell what Disney Resort you’re in by the aroma

You know what characters are at each breakfast

You have been to all the character breakfasts

You know which restaurant has the great Disney popcorn, free!

You know where each popcorn cart is in each park

You can recite the Monorail spiels with the recording

You can recite the Monorail spiels without the recordings

You can recite the Monorail spiels without the recordings in English and Spanish

You call the recordings spiels

You know the names of at least one of the trains in the Magic Kingdom

You know the old song from Carousel of Progress

You know the names of each dog from the 4 show scenes at Carousel of Progress

You know the old song from The Land when it was sponsored by Kraft

You have some actual Disney dishes or silverware with the D insignia on them

You have ever used an expired resort ID at the auto plaza to avoid paying for parking

You collect the Happy Meals from the burger joints just for the Disney toy

You have ever tossed a coin in a Disney fountain, and your wish came true

You have helped friends and co-workers plan Disney vacations

You know more about Disney than all of your local travel agents

Your local travel agents call you with Disney questions

You have ever eaten a box of popcorn, a Rice Krispy Treat, and a cookiewich in 1 day

You know how they do the water pageant and where they store it

You know the name of the lake and lagoon where the water pageant is

You ever took a train ride through Fort Wilderness

You have been to Chip and Dale’s campfire and roasted marshmallows

You rode the Monorail all the way around, just to go for a ride

You have the Disney soap at home

You return to a Disney Resort because you’re out of Disney soap

You use a Disney pen at work

You have at least one Disney key chain

You keep your old Disney resort ID cards and keys as souvenirs

You have a “key” from a Disney resort

You refer to the Big White boat at the Marketplace as The Empress Lilly

You know who the Empress Lilly was named after

You know on which window to find Walt’s name

You know why his name is on the window that it’s on

You experienced Space Mountain when it went faster than 30 mph

You call the lobby at the Poly the great ceremonial house

You know which color water “Mouse” belong to which resort hotel

You knew which color water sprites belong to which resort hotel, before the name change

You take pictures of the parades every time, only to find out when you get home that you already have 5 sets of the same pictures

You park at a Magic Kingdom resort to ride the Monorail to the park

You know that the left side of the queue is always faster than the right side(pre FP)

You know that the waiting line area is called the queue

You have a full supply of the big white fluffy Disney towels

You have a full collection of Disney videos

You buy the latest Disney videos no matter what it is

You know to tune your radio in to 900 am as you enter WDW on World Drive

You feel you must enter the property on World Drive because of the radio station and it’s a tradition

You know to tune your radio to 1200 am when leaving

You have to go to Magic Kingdom on your first full day of the vacation

You use the bell services just to get the Disney luggage tag

You have ever tried to find WDW from the plane

You still have your photo taken with your favorite characters every time you see them

You have ever or still want to work at WDW

You have ever or still want to live at WDW

You know the utilidors were built at ground level and the park on the second floor

You ever were reminded of a childhood memory while visiting WDW as an adult

You constantly watch the special Disney TV station in your room

You don’t care about going to the parks, you’re just happy to be at WDW

You have tried to calculate how much money WDW generates

You have ever eaten a churro in Mexico, a pastry in Norway, a pretzel in Germany, sushi in Japan, more pastries in France, had tea in the UK, had fried dough in Canada, all in a walk around World Showcase

You have ever used the emergency exit door of Living Seas instead of the hydrolater

You miss the Mickey Mouse review

You have taken a nap in the Hall Of Presidents

You paid less than a $100 a night without any discounts at 1 of the original resorts

Oh, my Gosh!!!! I was okay until I got to the Hall of Presidents!!!! LOL It's my favorite napping place. Actually, I've done them all ---HELP!!!!! I'm a Fanatic! (I knew this already....)

That was GREAT!!! LOL!!!

You forgot about the Tiramisu at Italy!!

I am and have always been a fanatic. My mom., a travel agent, actually calls me. How sad is that!
Also, note worthy, I just slept thru Hall of Presidents 11 days ago!:rolleyes:

I always take a nap at the HoP. But where do you get the free popcorn? I have so much sampoo and pictures of Fantasmic is sad!!

You have a picture of yourself at the Cigar Indian and then you take the exact same picture of your child!

Or any other location in the World!:)

It's funny, 'cause was just talking about the same thing with a co-worker who just can't fathom my love of WDW!
:rolleyes:

Some People!;)

Scratch
:smooth:

LOL.....wow I can almost all of these. And yes, sadly I have a friend who just doesn't get it.....what's up with that?

Faith, trust, and pixie dust to you.

If you have A Your a Disney Fanatic, add it to the list. We can see how many we can get.

Free Popcorn is at Sci Fi Diner at the Studios.

Your a Disney Fantic if....

You ever attended deserts with the characters at one of the resorts

You ever waited for the front of the monorail

You ever waited for the front of the monorail for more than 2 or 3 trains to go by

You know to signal the CM by touching your nose to ask them if the front is open

You ever sat in the piolts chair while they loeaded and unloaded the train, and looked up into the roof to see the rear view mirror that shows the entire train.

Ha! You didn't get me.

I always go to Epcot first and I don't eat sushi!

Well... I may have gone to the Magic Kingdom first once or twice, but I have never eaten sushi (and never will).

I'm sad to report that, going by your list, I'm not a fanatic yet...:( Well, I guess that means I'll just have to keep returning to WDW to reach 'fanatic' status!!!! :p

These are cute!!

I have one to add that Webmaster Adam and I "discovered" on a trip we were a few years ago and we were just talking about it at a pre-wedding party for him on the weekend......

You are disgusted to see a CM in a Tomorrowland costume working at Casey's Corner. :smooth: Yes, we realized that we were pathetic and out of control!!!! ;)

Thanks for the laughs!
CC

How about this one? You know you're a Disney Fanatic if you can recite all the corny jokes to the Hoop-de-Doo before the cast can? Or, you really know the secret of how to tell Chip and Dale apart. And, you remember when the sinks at the Contemporary were shaped like Mickey's head and the ears were the soap holders? Oh, my,my,my....

How about - you know your a Disney Fanatic when...

Your engagement ring is the Mickey Mouse icon!!! I swear it is - if I could post a picture from my computer of it - I would...(one diamond for his head - 2 smaller ones for his ears...) :earsboy:

You know to signal the CM by touching your nose to ask them if the front is open

OK, what does this do?

Also, I forgot one in my original post:

You know your a Disney fanatic when you buy food you don't like just so you can get the Disney related prizes. :)

Liv2CdWorld - CM's use *signals* to communicate (kinda like Coaches in baseball)

When a CM touches their nose they are asking the monorail driver "Is there any room in the front of the monorail for guests?"
The drivers responds by putting up fingers indicating the number of seats available (either 0,1,2,3, or 4)

Originally posted by madonna31
Liv2CdWorld - CM's use *signals* to communicate (kinda like Coaches in baseball)

When a CM touches their nose they are asking the monorail driver "Is there any room in the front of the monorail for guests?"
The drivers responds by putting up fingers indicating the number of seats available (either 0,1,2,3, or 4)
Excellent! I'll have to do this on our next trip!!!

When you have 100 Years of Magic Napkins and Cups from the Parks but won't let anybody use them becuase they are not longer available the next time you go down!

So what that you have 100 of them each!LOL

Scratch

Madonna31, you are so lucky! I saw those type of rings but my niece would just cut my finger off for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter