Your A Disney Fanatic If.....

Madonna31, you are so lucky! I saw those type of rings but my niece would just cut my finger off for it!

lol...when we were in WDW for our honeymoon - the jeweller on Main Street wents nuts over it!!

...my brother in law is a jeweller - he thought my then boyfriend was *nuts* when he asked him to make it (it is custom made) If you only knew the amount of people who have asked for his number since because of this ring...(he doesn't think that we are *nuts* anymore...Mickey has since become his new best friend...rotfl...)

You know your a DIsney Fanatic when you have a years plus supply of cups, napkins and plates from past trips

You ... when you gather up as many brochues you can from all the parks and bring them home to hand out and to keep as treasures.

Madonna31.... I bet your ring is fantastic! I absolutely love that and what a great husband to design that for you!! If you figure out how to post a pic, I'd love to see it.

You know you are a Disney Fanatic when....
You have a MICKEY tatoo!!

But if I get one DD will want one too!

Tattoos don't hurt if the artist is good at his work! When I had my rose done I did not feel a thing. And I HATE needles!LOL

Also, a fanatic, when the only hats you wear have EARS!:earsgirl:

Scratch
:smooth:

...or the only hat that you wear on your wedding day has ears...

I would say, I'm a fanatic in training. I'd also love to see the ring, and the tatoo....I'm too chicken. If your a pittsburgh steeler fan- HINES WARD has a mickey tatoo,hes playing football.(i think its mickey,its a mouse and theres only 1 MOUSE that we love) .I need to get back there soon to work on my status now......
bounce.gif
loveforthemouse.gif

Definatley a Disney Fanatic here!!! :D I did not realize just how much until I read these!! :D :D :D

I know I'm a fanatic...that's where my name comes from! :p

you know your brother is a Disney fanatic when...
you show him a sign that says AP jaw dropper(a inside joke between my best friend and I) and he goes-OH! i thought you meant jaw dropper b/c of the low AP rates!!! :p

{bump}

Sorry, I'm just about done with my planning and was reviewing this post again. It made me laugh all over again and thought it was worth revisiting :)

I have the soap in my bathroom now and it is my last bar. We are, however, going back in less than 2 weeks to eat ourselves "around the World"and to get more soap!
Certified fanatic here!

Fanatic here too....I know quite a few of those and I've worked at Disney which makes me an even bigger fanatic :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter