Your Camera Takes Good Pictures!

Just to clarify, I never said it was just the photographer. I agree it's a combo of both but as said photographer I'd like a little recognition for the effort I put in. When someone says something like "You camera takes great pictures" they're implying that you can simply pick that sucker up, point, shoot and have amazing shots. The operator of that fancy camera more then helps make that happen. Trust me I have 100's of crappy shots for every great one to prove it!:rotfl2: And as equipment improves so does technique and understanding. Again a combo of both camera and photographer but if that photographer has no clue the fancier camera is not going to produce over the top fabulous shots no matter how much it costs.

What I took away from that was that A. yes, John had the nicer camera so obviously it was going to take a nicer quality photo regardless, but B. he knew to boost the ISO because it was dark, he knew to put the lens on the glass to avoid any glare, etc. etc. Those are things that a good photographer would know to do, regardless of the camera they were using.

Even if you put the D300 in the other person's hands, they might have gotten a better photo than they did with their P&S but I would be it wouldn't have been 1/2 as good as the one John took with it. The other guest proceeded to try to convince her DH that she needed a "better" camera (which in this case would help), not realizing it was the photographer that made that photo...not just the camera.

KWIM?? :goodvibes
This is exactly how I took it to.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter