Your experience shipping packages or luggage to BWV?

juju

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever used a luggage shipping service such as Sports Express where they pick up your luggage at home and ship to the resort using Fed Ex etc? Also if you ship a package, say of non perishable food, to the resort how does that work? If it happens to arrives a day or so before you, does the resort hold it for you and where? Does the resort have a problem with receiving packages for guests? Thank you!

While I have never tried shipping my luggage, I have had packages arrive by Fed Ex and UPS at the resort. They hold them wherever they hold the packages that arrive from the parks. I just asked at the front desk, and they were brought to me. It depends upon the individual resort, though; some do better than others. At Caribbean Beach, they acted as though I had shipped a building to them, and when I shipped some stuff home, they acted like they had never handled guests' packages before. I finally went over by the outlet mall to ship at the UPS Store. It's across the road from the outlet stores by the Publix and Walgreen's(and near the Timeshare Store!) :) If you see that yellow timeshare by Hilton on the corner, you have arrived where you want to be. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter