Your favorite snacks you've recently had while visiting the parks, resorts or citywalk???

bfrosty

Mouseketeer
Name your favorite snacks at US, IOA or Citywalk that you've recently enjoyed. This can include any Halloween themed snacks too!!! Let's hear what you got!!!

My favorite snack is, will probably always be, butter beer ice cream cone. I do not like any form of liquid butter beer, but love the soft serve version.

People rave about the big pink donut from Lard Lad, I tried one last trip and ended up throwing out most of it, just wasn't to my taste. I do like regular donuts.

Not really a snack, but loaded nachos at Confisco Grille are often on my table for lunch with a couple of beers.

Enjoyed tots from Green eggs/ham last year. Every trip this year, enjoyed donuts from Voodoo donuts, specifically for me, the mango tango, and Portland cream. Always love frozen butter beer, and ice cream from Florians, my favorite is clotted cream, (Earl grey/lavender next fave,) everyone else in the family loves the soft serve butter beer.
I know it may be cliche, but I love the pizza fries at HHN, got mine at Kids zone pizza place this year.

My favorite snack is, will probably always be, butter beer ice cream cone. I do not like any form of liquid butter beer, but love the soft serve version.

People rave about the big pink donut from Lard Lad, I tried one last trip and ended up throwing out most of it, just wasn't to my taste. I do like regular donuts.

Not really a snack, but loaded nachos at Confisco Grille are often on my table for lunch with a couple of beers.
We like the frozen and the ice cream is good too. We are trying Confisco's this time after watching rave reviews of the food from RIXFLIX on youtube.com

Enjoyed tots from Green eggs/ham last year. Every trip this year, enjoyed donuts from Voodoo donuts, specifically for me, the mango tango, and Portland cream. Always love frozen butter beer, and ice cream from Florians, my favorite is clotted cream, (Earl grey/lavender next fave,) everyone else in the family loves the soft serve butter beer.
I know it may be cliche, but I love the pizza fries at HHN, got mine at Kids zone pizza place this year.
Green Egg's seems to always be closed when we visit. I'll keep me eye open and maybe try those TOTS!!! Thanks.

Last edited:
I should have listed a few of mine to start this thread going!! Not in any order, just numbered randomly.
1) Frozen Butterbeer, but the ice cream is good
2) Anything from Mythos!
3) The candy and sweets at Honeydukes are actually pretty good. Fizzing Whizbees and the Chocolate Mint Toads.
4) The Ribs at Thunder Falls, but I think they got rid of them =((
5) Always enjoy the candied Almonds/Pecans in the cone cups!!!
6) Bayliner Diner at CBR had some awesome BBQ Chicken Flatbreads!
7) Anything at Finnegans!
8) Obviously, the Deathly Hallows drink as my avatar at the Hog's Head Inn in Hogsmeade.

***I saw Molly from AllEars talk about a place on the 2nd level of Citywalk that serves some good BAO Buns like Pork Belly, Brisket, Veggie and Shrimp or Lobster?

Last edited:
I love me some snacks!! 😃
  • Ahi tuna nachos at Confisco’s (although that’s more like a meal)
  • Frozen Butterbeer and warm butterbeer
  • Ginger newt cookie
  • Fudge, especially the chocolate salted caramel
  • PB&J Voodoo doughnut and Churro Stand doughnut (although haven’t seen this one since August ‘21)
  • Kids meal fish & chips at Leaky Cauldron
  • Many seasonal snacks such as Mardi Gras beignets, Grinch ice cream sandwich, Petrified Rat Tails (funnel fries with crab dip)
  • @bfrosty avatar pic beer: Deathy Hallows which is delicious and lovely to look at
  • Pastries from Today Cafe
  • Haha does Margaritaville’s “Perfect Margarita” count??
  • Oh my, there’s so many more but these are the ones off the top of my head … and wow looking back at my list I have a major sweet tooth

I should have listed a few of mine to start this thread going!! Not in any order, just numbered randomly.
1) Frozen Butterbeer, but the ice cream is good
2) Anything from Mythos!
3) The candy and sweets at Honeydukes are actually pretty good. Fizzing Whizbees and the Chocolate Mint Toads.
4) The Ribs at Thunder Falls, but I think they got rid of them =((
5) Always enjoy the candied Almonds/Pecans in the cone cups!!!
6) Bayliner Diner at CBR had some awesome BBQ Chicken Flatbreads!
7) Anything at Finnegans!
8) Obviously, the Deathly Hallows drink as my avatar at the Hog's Head Inn in Hogsmeade.

***I saw Molly from AllEars talk about a place on the 2nd level of Citywalk that serves some good BAO Buns like Pork Belly, Brisket, Veggie and Shrimp or Lobster?
Bend the Bao? Meh. Just my opinion though. They’re pretty small for bao buns, especially for the price, but you’re at City Walk, so the price isn’t too unexpected. They’re not bad, but I wouldn’t call them quality bao.

We finally got over to Wimpy's in Toon Lagoon to try a Dole whip. Just like Disney's, yum.
My DD loves hot butterbeer the best and the ginger newt cookies and pumpkin pasties in the HP areas. The HP lemonade (Lemon Squash) at the Hopping Pot is refreshing. She tried the strawberry peanut butter ice cream cone at Florian's. She would advise you to only get it if you love peanut butter, she could barely taste the strawberry.
We both loved the Diablo Rex donut at Voodoo. She loved the ODB the best. She hated the special HHN donut and only finished it because they are so much money.
She liked the chocolate chip cookie sandwich at the Toothsome dessert counter.
If you're staying at HRH, the Beachclub pool bar has great food, great service and delicious sweet or unsweetened iced tea.

Thanks everyone for your time and input. We are staying at HRH...we will DEFINITELY try the pool bar. On another note, we have reservations for Confisco's and the wife luv's AHI TUNA. My son loves lemonade, so we will try the HP Lemon Squash.

Thanks everyone for your time and input. We are staying at HRH...we will DEFINITELY try the pool bar. On another note, we have reservations for Confisco's and the wife luv's AHI TUNA. My son loves lemonade, so we will try the HP Lemon Squash.
Great choices! My son was just telling me the other day how much he loved that lemonade. Here’s a pic of those yummy ahi tuna nachos 1666312229222.jpeg

Just got back...wow, the Crepes line was busy everytime we passed it. Didn't get to try, but at Confisco's the RIBS were amazing, different than normal and more of a Pad Thai type of seasoning/taste to them. I'd recommend them. The wife got the Ahi Tuna Nachos were ok, nothing special...maybe my tastebuds were off from eating the ribs?

Just got back...wow, the Crepes line was busy everytime we passed it. Didn't get to try, but at Confisco's the RIBS were amazing, different than normal and more of a Pad Thai type of seasoning/taste to them. I'd recommend them. The wife got the Ahi Tuna Nachos were ok, nothing special...maybe my tastebuds were off from eating the ribs?
I'm going to see if I'll be able to get one of those crepes later this month when I go back. I can eat those for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'd planned to go to Confisco's last time I was there but quickly found I didn't have enough space in my stomach or time in my week to try everything I had on my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter