Your gonna think Im nuts...Disney Smell alert..UPDATE! NEW SMELL ALERT!

I have to add one. It's from Kohl's. The candle smells just like sorin. It's called Falling Snow and the brand on it is Sonoma. Smells like the ski scene. My DD bought me the Paris Daydream from Amazon. It was so sweet. She googled Disney smelling candles. And ordered it on her own. She is 12. It was a very thoughtful gift.

We usually stay at the Poly but last year we stayed at the GF instead because of all the construction at the Poly.
A couple months ago I stocked up on some B&BW shower gels and bought a new scent - "Freshwater Waves & Sandalwood". As the gel mixed with the warm water and the scent filled the bathroom I thought it smelled like the GF main building.

I've been trying to find something that smells like the Contemporary. They put the same scent in the rooms, also... anyone know something that smells similar?

EnviroScents is the company that makes the scents that are pumped into the resorts. You can buy a small residential machine and purchase some of the Disney scents. The machine is called the AccScent HD. The Contemporary and I think Beach Club use the Green Clover and Aloe scent. A lighter version of this scent is the Water Clover. The Wilderness Lodge uses the Vintage Wood (my fav). A scent that smells very close to Soarin is the Ocean Scent (smells like pine and citrus). We're hooked.

It's expensive, about $50 for a cartridge that lasts 1.5 months. But the scent fills our entire first floor. I ordered some ScentSicles at Christmas, and I was emailed a 20% off code. So I bough enough cartridges to last a year!!! They also have a scent of the month, and you save 20% off that particular scent. My husband and I can only agree on a few scents, so that won't work for us.

I've tried to get information on the rest of the scents that Disney uses, like in the lobby at the GF, but they are proprietary, and only used at those resorts and sold to disney.

Here is the link:

http://enviroscent.com/Brand/AccScent-HD

EnviroScents is the company that makes the scents that are pumped into the resorts. You can buy a small residential machine and purchase some of the Disney scents. The machine is called the AccScent HD. The Contemporary and I think Beach Club use the Green Clover and Aloe scent. A lighter version of this scent is the Water Clover. The Wilderness Lodge uses the Vintage Wood (my fav). A scent that smells very close to Soarin is the Ocean Scent (smells like pine and citrus). We're hooked.

It's expensive, about $50 for a cartridge that lasts 1.5 months. But the scent fills our entire first floor. I ordered some ScentSicles at Christmas, and I was emailed a 20% off code. So I bough enough cartridges to last a year!!! They also have a scent of the month, and you save 20% off that particular scent. My husband and I can only agree on a few scents, so that won't work for us.

I've tried to get information on the rest of the scents that Disney uses, like in the lobby at the GF, but they are proprietary, and only used at those resorts and sold to disney.

Here is the link:

Awesome! Thank you :). My mom and I both loved it and have been on the hunt for our houses ever since. Lol

Here is the link:

I have the Enviroscents machine. Green Clover and Aloe is a dead match for the lobby at Grand Floridian, and Beach Club. I absolutely love it. But it is expensive. I have the timers on it to run for 1.5 hours in the morning, and afternoon, on the lightest setting. I have a 1800SF house, and it is setup in the room by our home a/c return.

Thanks for the Wilderness Lodge equivalent! I'll pick up some of that, before the Christmas holidays...

I just ordered the sticks from Enviroscent and will try it. If it does smell like the Contemporary then I will get the machine. Crossing my fingers! I also ordered the coconut car sticks scent. I am always looking for one that lasts and they never do. So, I thought I would give it a try and see if it does last past a month.

Thanks for this info.... I am doing an event at my daughters school ( auction and dinner) themed after harambe nights. I would love to incorporate the Akl smell. I think the vintage wood and Amber spice might be Close so I ordered the sticks. I love these boards..

With your timers set, how long does the cartridges last?

Green Clover and Aloe is listed as having a subtle scent, and I'd agree with the Enviroscent site. The fragrance was really potent, for the first couple of days. It was necessary to turn the fan speed down. After a couple of days, I put the fan speed back to medium speed. The cartridge is just starting to fade a little, almost 4 weeks in, running about 3/4 hours a day.

I'd recommend this setup, if you wanted to have about 750 - 1,000 Sq. Ft. smell like the GF Lobby. But you'd need to run it more than I do.

If you want to save some bucks, try eBay. While I doubt you'll rarely across Green Clover and Aloe, you may run across several scents worth trying, like White Tea from Westin (the Swan's scent) and save doing it. Search for ScentAir, or ScentWave.

Thanks! I just requested the samples and cannot wait for them to arrive. I never thought about Ebay. I am going to check it out now. I even went to Bath and Bodyworks yesterday on a hunt for the scent. The salesperson probably thought I was crazy but she suggested checking the Christmas scents when they come out. She said one of them has aloe in it. But, I know I cannot wait that long - lol.

I can't find the Old Spice Komodo body wash any more? I loved it too - smelled just like Norway.
Any idea where I can find it or is it discontinued?

Read through a few pages but don't see what I'm looking for...want some ideas for Main Street smells? I feel like I read that Yankee Candle White Chocolate Apple was a good one? Ideas?

:)

I found this super awesome etsy site that sells scentsy scents that they make themselves that are Disney themed and the different smells that can be found around the park!! It's SimpleGalShops!

Any opinions on what the Polynesian lobby smells like? Someone told me hibiscus flowers?

Hi, Does anyone know what enviroscent Disney uses/used for the Polynesian Lobby? Looking to buy for a christmas gift!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter