Your most embarassing moment as a photographer!

That dang Manual when you think you're on Av....I usually switch between the two settings but the animals at the zoo I photograph with Av since they are so fast. I was out at the tiger exhibit and our 600 lb + siberian male was going through incredible acrobatics, clawing on trees, really great stuff and there was fresh snow in the exhibit too. I was sure I was getting tremendous pictures. Until I noticed I was on M instead of Av and they were all extremely washed out.

My niece looked at me and told me that she hated my camera. I was still having a major d'oh moment. :) She was just as excited as I was about the photos and knows that I have a tendency to run out of battery power, or memory card or something while out on grounds (since I don't take my full camera bag with us) and usually at the worst moment.

UG - mine happened at CRT. Although I was using my f2.0 lens, it was still too dark in there to get a usable shot of my DD with Cindy without a flash. So, I proceeded to snap on my external flash and power it up. Well, the PhotoPass photographer told me to get my picture first, but my flash had yet to cycle (it's so slow), so I had to tell her to just go ahead and take the picture (I didn't even snap one). I know what the PhotoPass photographer was thinking: another crazy mom with lots of fancy photography equipment that she doesn't know how to use. How embarassing! :headache:

Last September I took my niece to MK to meet the princesses. She went up with my sister to Sleeping Beauty and took her picture, then she went up to Cinderella without a problem, the final princess was Belle, as I was taking a picture of just Belle the photopass photographer asked my niece if she wanted to take one with Belle, my niece just looked at the guy and said "NO CAUSE BELLE IS STUPID!" and walked to the door. :scared1:
I was left standing there just looking at Belle who was laughing. Just before leaving I apologized for my neice, Belle said that she has been called lots of things but NEVER Stupid. Leave it to my niece

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter