Your Next Trip......Fly Out Of Canada or USA

Buffalo, always. I don't think we've ever paid more than $49 each way and we can drop off our cat at my Inlaws in Port Colborne on the way.

Also we're in Burlington so it's about an hour and 15 min to BUF, it's 45 to Pearson.

Yeah,,,,Buf for us too for March Break.
The prices from YYZ during March break are scandulous !

Buffalo for us as well!

Marilynn

flying out of Seattle again next week! Just can't beat the fares! For 3 of us to fly, it's $1000 cheaper. Heck, I'll always be willing to drive 2 hours down the I-5 to save $1000.

Would love to fly out of YVR, but the fares just aren't even close. :confused3

Buffalo in August for sure! It's a shame that the prices in our own country are ridiculously high!

Buffalo for us to for the first time .... 1000 $ cheaper for 4 of us then flyinf any airline out of Toronto I am in Burlington so not that far of a drive to Buffalo airport aslong as we don't get lost hehe

No Contest...It's Buffalo ! So much cheaper, easier to navigate airport, and since you are on a domestic flight no hastles with customs in the airport. We drive over the border and we don't have to spend the time going through airport customs !

I'm still waiting for a DING for the early May. I missed all of them the last two weekends. Still time yet. We have our flights booked but would still be nice to get them cheaper.

Can't afford to fly from Ottawa during March break , Syracuse always, as long as our dollar continues to be strong against the US.

I have never flown out of Buffalo so once you do everything at the boarder you don't have to do any customs at the airport or anything? Just go thru security then to your gate?Do you not do it anywhere not even in Orlando just when we drive thru the boarder crossing?

Unless I win the lotto, it'll be Syracuse for us again too. I was playing around on Air Canada's site today, they actually have not bad rates for YOW to MCO in April/May. I think it would work out to about $1650. for the 4 of us. It's still about $500. more than we paid on JetBlue last time, but with 2 nights hotel stay, and the 7 hour drive, (3.5 hours each way) it would bring it to within a couple of hundred bucks. I could live with that for the convenience, but we aren't going until Dec.

I read a news artical about air travel and it's sad toronto (yyz) airport is the most expensive airport for airliners to fly into in the world with the airport taxes and fees alot of airlines will not land in Toronto because of that ... and they wonder why so many go under or bankrupt ... lower the taxes and airport fees = more flights in and out of the airport and overall more money will be made. I love Toronto airport but hate the prices I remember when you could get 99 $ return flights to Orlando from Toronto :furious:

For March break the taxes and fees are about equal to the $ for the fare itself out of YYZ!
Just curious about taxes and fees out of the likes of Halifax,Vancouver ,etc ?
How long will it take before the Feds figure out that they will soon be doing some airlines out of revenue due to the ridiculous fees they charge.

Syracuse for us this time! We are going in August and are saving CDN$1300.00 for 5 of us compared to last May flying out of Pearson. Will also manage to spend a few hours in the Carousel Mall before we leave :woohoo:

Definately Buffalo for us. Once through the border it's a domestic flight -- you don't go through customs again til you drive back through the border on the way home.

March Break will be YYZ 'cause used Airmiles for one of the flights!

I was afraid of snowstorms etc., so I went this route instead.

But next flights should be from Buffalo! Wish they would release dates sooner though!

janet

It's been Buffalo for us for the last 6 years. Can't beat the price and a lot less hassle. I like the curbside check in.

Always Buffalo from here on out.

Did TO once and all that standing in line was enough for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter