Your thoughts on WDW in September

sarahsmom3

Wife & Mommy to Wonderful DH & a Precious Princess
I am planning a trip the 2nd or 3rd week of September 2005. Any tips on the weather??? I would almost rather go in May but my daughters b'day is in september and the prices are "value". Also are there usually special discount rates in May?

I always go in September, and you can't predict the weather anymore, so be prepared for anything. Last September there were lots of hurricanes that normally don't go 'through' Orlando, (I live on the Gulf Coast and we see lots of them...) but Disney did a great job and I have no complaints!!! As for the value season, sure the rates are lower (great!) the crowds are down (even better) and the sunsets are amazing!

It is a good time to go, as long as you are not really bothered by heat as it is summer hot still in Orlando..You take your chances with hurricanes but of course they do not hit every year and this past year was a record year and likely to never be matched again...We love september, even though we got delayed by a hurricane, it is so uncrowded that most everything including new attractions are walk ons and hotel rates are low, rental car rates are down and airfare is generally at it's lowest too..

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

This is my absolute favorite time to go, and we've gone at all times of the year. The weather is hot and humid, kind of like a sauna when you leave your room--but I don't mind that. There are no crowds what-so-ever. No lines, its magical!!

This probably sums it up better than anything. I believe we spent 1/2 our budget on water while we were there. We vowed never to do it again. Unless you LOVE the sauna type heat........rethink your plans!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter