Youth Program Ticket Options

SwaBird

Earning My Ears
We are traveling with our school and have a 1 day 1 Park Youth Program Ticket. We are staying longer than the rest of our group and wanted to know if we are able to upgrade to a park to park ticket or upgrade to a 2 day ticket. Not sure if the youth program tickets have restrictions.

Ok, so the day we are there with our group using the youth program ticket we will not have any option to ride hog warts express at all?

Ok, so the day we are there with our group using the youth program ticket we will not have any option to ride hog warts express at all?

No. It takes you to the other park. If you don't have admission to the other park, you can't ride.

What would be the best option to get admission to the other park and being able to ride?

Just to confirm, I will not be able to add park to park to this ticket once inside the park...correct?

If I purchase another single day single park ticket can I present that to ride the train and visit the other park?

If not any suggestions. Thanks for all the help.

What would be the best option to get admission to the other park and being able to ride?

Just to confirm, I will not be able to add park to park to this ticket once inside the park...correct?

If I purchase another single day single park ticket can I present that to ride the train and visit the other park?

If not any suggestions. Thanks for all the help.

I would imagine another one day ticket would work. You can't use a second day from a multi-day one park ticket, but another one day ticket might work. I don't recall anyone here using a completely new ticket to ride. I would contact Universal to make sure.

The youth programs sell park to park tickets. Maybe you can see if you could get one of those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter