Zero Points

kes601

DIS Veteran
Anybody else having all rooms come up as zero points. It started in the last hour or so.

Yup. Disney IT is the best 😬
I reported it via chat but I don't think the CM much cared. Tried to tell me to do incognito, etc. Browser issue isn't going to modify the number of points a room costs. Might help if others reported it as well.

As if everyone here needed one more confirmation, I can confirm "it's broke". I was just trying to modify my July 4th week res and all days show unavailable and zero points.

They are aware. I just called Member Services as I needed up use some transfer points to book a reservation. Cast member told me the booking tool was down and they are "actively working on it". Asked me to call back in a few hours.

They are aware. I just called Member Services as I needed up use some transfer points to book a reservation. Cast member told me the booking tool was down and they are "actively working on it". Asked me to call back in a few hours.
Thank you. Better than being told to use incognito mode.....

Remember, the CM you talk to only can report problem, not fix it.
I'm aware. But the CM I chatted w/didn't grasp the issue was on the DVC side. An incognito window is not going to solve an issue w/the server reporting incorrect points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter