ºOº "Anything" Mickey sent/received ºOº.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :mickeyjum

Mail date is May 23. Please get them out on time.

PLEASE!! post here when you send out AND when you receive!! We want to hear about everything and I need to mark you off the list for both.

Can't wait :woohoo:

I'm going to have to do some shopping. But this will be fun shopping!

Woo hoo :woohoo:

Just 2 people left to pick up their names.....good going everyone!!

I did some shopping today. I have a few other ideas that I want to check out so I'm not quite ready yet.

Was going out today until I woke up and it's downpouring, not a good day for shopping. Hopefully Friday will be better and I'll be able to go out shopping on Friday. If not then I'll just order online.

Got our name...and it is ALMOST ready to be sent out!! :thumbsup2

Some of you are soooo fast... :3dglasses

Can't wait to hear all the cool exchanges...:cool1:

And with that....all names have been picked up :yay:

And my package has been also been picked up and is on its way.

We are still shopping a bit...Kaysee is sick once again :sick:..so we are aiming to mail our packages by Sat..will keep you posted.
Cant wait to hear all the fun things being sent.

on a side note--does anyone have experience with a child having constant ear infections...sinus infections..104 fever and excessive snoring at the same time> this is what we have been dealing with..she has severe airborne allergies and that causes her to get the infection..but they also want to take out her adenoids to stop the snoring.. was just curious if anyone has had experience with any of this.
thanks
:)

I ordered my package online - Look like it shipped in 3 packages! So my exchanger will have 3+ treats to open :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter