ºOº "Anything" Mickey sent/received ºOº.....COMPLETED!!

Ok, it made it!! Somehow, I missed it at my front door...:confused3 I do not know how I did that... (unless, they dropped it off TODAY even though tracking says yesterday...) :sad2:

Thank you for the MICKEY MAGNET!! it will look GREAT on my fridge. :thumbsup2

Again, thanks for such a nice exchange!! :hug:

Ours will be going out tomorrow..will repost when it is on it's way...::yes::

Did my shopping yesterday, but won't be able to mail until Monday. I know Monday is the mail date. I'll report back when my package is in the mail.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Go figure... my tracking always messes up. lol. I will check again later.

From Disneystore.com tracking:

We are currently unable to obtain the status of your order from our warehouse system. The information below shows the details of your order as of 05/18/2011 13:34 and may not reflect any updates that have been made since that time. Please check again later to see the current status of your order, or contact Guest Services for further assistance. :headache: (headache is mine... not disney's... lol)

Tomorrow is mail day.

Be sure to post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

Can't wait to hear of more arrivals :mickeyjum

Mine should be delivered tomorrow!!! :goodvibes Just checked the tracking and it is all back to normal!

Today is mail day!!

Reminder PMs will go out this afternoon to those that have not posted about ACTUALLY mailing ::yes::

Ok, it made it!! Somehow, I missed it at my front door...:confused3 I do not know how I did that... (unless, they dropped it off TODAY even though tracking says yesterday...) :sad2:

Thank you for the MICKEY MAGNET!! it will look GREAT on my fridge. :thumbsup2

Again, thanks for such a nice exchange!! :hug:

Ours will be going out tomorrow..will repost when it is on it's way...::yes::

I am glad you liked everything! I had fun picking it out :)

Hubby took all the packages with him to work to mail for me today....still in house with Kaysee not feeling well.
I will post once I know they have in fact been handed over to the post office :goodvibes
next exchange I do the pickup from the house option :worship:

Thanks for checking in, Marcy. Let us know when they actually get mailed. I have too many times that DHs took them and they sat in the car for days ;)

Hope Kaysee gets to feeling better real soon!!

Gotta love the carrier pick-up ::yes::
I use the flat rate boxes most of the time, but have used the ones I need to weigh too. I use a kitchen scale and just add a couple ounces so I am sure to have enough postage.

Hi there. I want to post some packages received.

Andrew received his package from Jennifer. He received a Mickey towel (I think he is going to keep it in our owners locer at DVC), Mickey sunglasses and a vinylmation figure. This is his first and you may have hooked him :rotfl2: He said thanks for everything. He loves it all :love:

Matthew received his package on Saturday from Missy1961. It was a treasure chest of goodies. He got: a Mickey string bag (going to keep that in the owners locker too), pencils, pens, paddle ball, pez, cute keychain, lanyard (he said he has plans for that) fantastic erasers (I may steal a few :rolleyes1) and some tattoos! He was so excited for it all :banana:

Andrew received his package from Jennifer. He received a Mickey towel (I think he is going to keep it in our owners locer at DVC), Mickey sunglasses and a vinylmation figure. This is his first and you may have hooked him :rotfl2: He said thanks for everything. He loves it all :love:

Matthew received his package on Saturday from Missy1961. It was a treasure chest of goodies. He got: a Mickey string bag (going to keep that in the owners locker too), pencils, pens, paddle ball, pez, cute keychain, lanyard (he said he has plans for that) fantastic erasers (I may steal a few :rolleyes1) and some tattoos! He was so excited for it all :banana:

Glad he liked it & can use stuff too. It's been a while since I shopped for a boy that age! :laughing:

Glad he liked the stuff! I had fun shopping for him. Love the vinylmation beginnings! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter