ºOº "Anything" Mickey sent/received ºOº.....COMPLETED!!

Just got home...the package is on the way!!!

So sorry Lexine... my package arrived sometime this week. I was out of town unexpectedly and DH didn't tell me it had arrived :mad:.
What a box of goodies that arrived. There was a cute Mickey who talks, great Mickey pen (right in my purse it went), Mickey lip balm (joined the pen) Mickey head stickers for scrapbooking (now I must definitely get moving in that), Mickey head egg cooker (DS's are waiting anxiously for me to use this), Mickey pez, Mickey lolipops (yummy), Mickey note pad, some Mickey pencils, Mickey pencil pouch (love it) and a Mickey bag (the reusable types) I use these for everything! Thanks for all the goodies :hug:

So sorry Lexine... my package arrived sometime this week. I was out of town unexpectedly and DH didn't tell me it had arrived :mad:.
What a box of goodies that arrived. There was a cute Mickey who talks, great Mickey pen (right in my purse it went), Mickey lip balm (joined the pen) Mickey head stickers for scrapbooking (now I must definitely get moving in that), Mickey head egg cooker (DS's are waiting anxiously for me to use this), Mickey pez, Mickey lolipops (yummy), Mickey note pad, some Mickey pencils, Mickey pencil pouch (love it) and a Mickey bag (the reusable types) I use these for everything! Thanks for all the goodies :hug:

Not a problem!! Happy to hear you received it!! You're welcome!!!
:)

Glad to hear of another arrival.

Cindy, did you receive yours?

Yes, I did received mine Wednesday afternoon and had to do lots of tugging to get it out of my mailbox. (Bet the mail carrier had fund getting it in there!!) But, I left my list of Mickey Mouse things at home. :mad: So, I will post the list on Monday. Sorry about that -- it was alot of neat stuff:thumbsup2 Lots of thanks to my sender.

Cindy

Glad to hear it arrived.

That just leaves me and I know mine is scheduled to arrive Tuesday.....so that gives Cindy time to post about hers too and then this one will be wrapped up.

I'm at work on a bright, sunny, & very windy day. Love those three-day weekends. When's the next one?:rotfl2:

Teyamo (flutternutter's DD) picked out the following Mickey Mouse items for me:

coasters
notebook
little journal
Disney Decade coin
clings
3-pack popup pencils
t-shirt
pen

She also colored me a very pretty picture of a fairy.

Thanks Teyamo for picking all the nice Mickey Mouse things for me:lovestruc and thanks Flutternutter for mailing her package.:goodvibes

Cindy

July 4th weekend :)

Nice items.

My mail comes around 4. I will report back then.

I got my Mickey package today! It's from Cindy...not sure what her DIS name is! It was full of all kinds of stuff...

a reusable mug minus the lid
a little photo frame snow globe
a pal mickey lanyard from the Happiest Celebration on Earth
a trading pin
fun craft stuff like iron transfers, stationary etc
a DVC postcard
and a hong kong disneyland park map
and a tote bag that's perfect for my upcoming xmas trip!! :santa:

Thanks Cindy!

Oh, by the way, I found the lid----my cat had knocked it off the table and was playing with it.:rotfl: I was in a hurry to get the box mailed and gave up trying to find it. Do you want me to mail it to you?

Cindy

Hi Nancy
here is the info from usps tracking below.
I hope it shows up soon :confused3
keep me posted
-Marcy

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 3490 0001 0545 1350
Expected Delivery Date: May 31, 2011
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery at 8:23 am on May 31, 2011 in ARLINGTON, WA 98223.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery, May 31, 2011, 8:23 am, ARLINGTON, WA 98223
Sorting Complete, May 31, 2011, 8:13 am, ARLINGTON, WA 98223
Arrival at Post Office, May 31, 2011, 6:31 am, ARLINGTON, WA 98223
Processed through Sort Facility, May 28, 2011, 4:53 am, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
Processed through Sort Facility, May 24, 2011, 1:53 pm, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
Acceptance, May 23, 2011, 4:23 pm, BROOKLYN, NY 11229

Nothing here today

Is that the address I sent you??
I don't live there. So.....it will either come back to you (or last time, it was just forwarded here). It will take another 2-3 days.

If I sent you that address it was wrong......but it may have already been in the Anything Mickey file since we haven't done that exchange in over a year. I don't remember if I checked it or not, or just send the file as it was :( Stupid me!!

sorry about that.
If it comes back to you, please don't go to the expense on sending it again. All my fault.

wow nancy..so sorry this happened! :confused3

I just PM'd you but wanted to post here too
yes,i did mail it to the address you sent me in the PM for the exchange

Hopefully you can contact your post office tomorrow and they can catch it in time. it is a very large box with a very fragile item inside so i do hope it does get to you and in one piece. :eek:
let me know when you hear something!!
-marcy

Is that the address I sent you??
I don't live there. So.....it will either come back to you (or last time, it was just forwarded here). It will take another 2-3 days.

If I sent you that address it was wrong......but it may have already been in the Anything Mickey file since we haven't done that exchange in over a year. I don't remember if I checked it or not, or just send the file as it was :( Stupid me!!

sorry about that.
If it comes back to you, please don't go to the expense on sending it again. All my fault.

Nancy did you receive your package?

I will keep this listed on my thread, till you say otherwise.

Not yet...it should arrive here or back to sender today or tomorrow hopefully.

Guess what was on the front porch when DH left this morning?? :woohoo:

Marcy....it made it !! :mickeyjum

Marcy sent me:
a Mickey spiral notebook
a Mickey head pencil
And the cutest pedestal cake plate

I will try to get a picture posted a little later. (I need to take DH to the airport soon and it is cooking day for DS and DDIL)

Sorry it too so long......camera battery was dead and then DDIL got in a car accident :(

Here is the very cute cake plate Marcy sent me :)

dscn0166k.th.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter