ºOº "Anything" Mickey sent/received ºOº.....COMPLETED!!

We are still shopping a bit...Kaysee is sick once again :sick:..so we are aiming to mail our packages by Sat..will keep you posted.
Cant wait to hear all the fun things being sent.

on a side note--does anyone have experience with a child having constant ear infections...sinus infections..104 fever and excessive snoring at the same time> this is what we have been dealing with..she has severe airborne allergies and that causes her to get the infection..but they also want to take out her adenoids to stop the snoring.. was just curious if anyone has had experience with any of this.
thanks
:)

My DS12 just had his adnoids and tonsils out. He was a horrible snorer. It has definitely helped with that. Also had seasonal allergies which he takes meds for but not much help. He doesn't get that he needs to blow his nose and he would be much more happier. I'm sure that you have gotten alot of advise about the adnoids. For us it was a piece of cake. Good luck!

My package is just about ready to go. but I will post when it is officially on it's way.

We did go shopping on Tuesday, but have not had the chance to find the right size box and get things packed up. Instead I have been dealing with the IRS concerning our 2009 return. IRS says we owe 11,000 but in reality, yes we made a mistake and owe 2000. The IRS does not want to admit when they also made a mistake in calculating our return. Luckily, we can prove our mistake and theirs.

So, I hope to get things boxed up soon.

Sorry to hear of IRS problems and sicknesses :(

:yay: for more mailings.

We should be having our first arrivals today or tomorrow :yay:

Teyamo received her package today from Goofystitchfan's DS Andrew and she LOVED :goodvibes everything. As you can see in the photo she is already wearing her new Mickey & Minnie tank top and showing off her awesome Mickey tote bag and Mickey and gang chalk board.
Thank you so much Andrew..Teyamo loved it all and says thank you .:banana::banana:

url=http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/member-galleries/p65535-teyexch.html]
tey1.jpg
[/url]

Teyamo received her package today from Goofystitchfan's DS Andrew and she LOVED :goodvibes everything. As you can see in the photo she is already wearing her new Mickey & Minnie tank top and showing off her awesome Mickey tote bag and Mickey and gang chalk board.
Thank you so much Andrew..Teyamo loved it all and says thank you .:banana::banana:

tey1.jpg
[/url]
So glad that she liked everything. Thank you so much for adding the picture he absolutely enjoyed seeing it! and so did I... :hug:

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 11:04 am on May 19, 2011

:yay:

tey1.jpg
[/url]

Your daughter is adorable! and I love that tote bag.

I just got my package!!! Hubby brought it in on his way to work! Thank you for all the lovely goodies Meriweather! The kids will be trying to steal some of it I am sure. I see the socks being stolen by DD10 and the fanny pack Mickey keychain and paddle ball set going to the DS2. He loves paddle ball sets, even if he can't quite figure it out. :lmao: I personally am in LOVE with the Mickey Mouse door knocker!!! How cool is that?!!? Now to convince hubby to put it on the door for me! :cool1: Also, I got Mickey cupcake wrappers and decorations, Mickey wall stampers (love the glove one!), maps from Disney Land and California Adventure with Mickey on them and the coolest Mickey hand soap (thank goodness for the ziplock.... it must have had a misadventure in shipping and leaked :lmao:). And last, but certainly not least, I got my very own lime green Xanphylus Dis badge!!! I will def wear it next time we go- hopefully next April for our 5th Anniversary. :lovestruc

Thank you Meriweather!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Glad to hear it arrived.....and glad you can share.
Sorry about the soap leaking....so glad I ziplocked it. Hope there was still some left in it.
Enjoy.....and hope you find a place for the door knocker ::yes::

We got 2 packages today!! It was from JESSICA!!! :goodvibes I guess there is a 3rd one coming...:yay: I will post when that one comes...:cool2:

Here is what we got so far...

Mickey Umbrella (Which I could have used a few days ago...:rotfl2:) But it is OK, we might get some more soon...

Mickey and Friends Sticker Book Very nice! I have always enjoyed stickers...:love:

Mickey Mouse All-Star Figurine for Chris...this is from the All-Star Baseball Game in Anahiem in 2010. (It matches the BIG ONE that was in front of Disneyland last year.. TOTALLY COOL! :thumbsup2)

Can't wait for the last one...I will keep my eyes peeled...

THANK YOU JESSICA! :flower3:

OHH, Just placed the order for my person and DS Matthew did too. :woohoo:

Thanks Tracey for the package!

Last night I came home to a Disney box, and you know it is always exciting to see those. Inside was a Mr. and Mrs. - Mickey and Minnie Wedding Mug Set!

Tracey this brought tears to my eyes because I can't wait till next year to get married and spend 2 amazing honeymoon weeks in Disney.

Thank you for sending me the perfect Mickey items!! :banana:

We got 2 packages today!! It was from JESSICA!!! :goodvibes I guess there is a 3rd one coming...:yay: I will post when that one comes...:cool2:

Here is what we got so far...

Mickey Umbrella (Which I could have used a few days ago...:rotfl2:) But it is OK, we might get some more soon...

Mickey and Friends Sticker Book Very nice! I have always enjoyed stickers...:love:

Mickey Mouse All-Star Figurine for Chris...this is from the All-Star Baseball Game in Anahiem in 2010. (It matches the BIG ONE that was in front of Disneyland last year.. TOTALLY COOL! :thumbsup2)

Can't wait for the last one...I will keep my eyes peeled...

THANK YOU JESSICA! :flower3:

I am soooo glad that you liked the packages! The last one should be coming :) I love ordering online, but I hate when they send the items in so many packages.

For the last package the tracking says:
Tracking Information:
Ship Carrier: UPS
Tracking ID: 1Z0865AW0308274426
Latest Event: Long Beach CA
Delivered - May 19, 2011 10:26:00 AM
Text Trace: Your package has been delivered and you will not receive any further text messages for this package. Be sure to sign-up your other packages for Text Trace

My package was sitting on the front porch when we returned from my son's graduation last evening. It was a package from the Disney Store and it came from Tracey.

Now I'm ready for those summer days by the pool. Here's what Tracey sent,

Summer Fun Mickey Mouse Chip Bowl
Summer Fun Mickey Mouse Pitcher with Ice Cubes
Summer Fun Mickey Mouse Condiment Tray

Thanks so much, what a great package and it'll get lots of use this summer entertaining by the pool.

QUOTE=Jessica527;41178550]Thanks Tracey for the package!

Last night I came home to a Disney box, and you know it is always exciting to see those. Inside was a Mr. and Mrs. - Mickey and Minnie Wedding Mug Set!

Tracey this brought tears to my eyes because I can't wait till next year to get married and spend 2 amazing honeymoon weeks in Disney.

Thank you for sending me the perfect Mickey items!! :banana:[/QUOTE]

Jess, It was from DS Matthew. I hope that you hadn't purchased those mugs yet! Glad you liked them. :banana:

My package was sitting on the front porch when we returned from my son's graduation last evening. It was a package from the Disney Store and it came from Tracey.

Now I'm ready for those summer days by the pool. Here's what Tracey sent,

Summer Fun Mickey Mouse Chip Bowl
Summer Fun Mickey Mouse Pitcher with Ice Cubes
Summer Fun Mickey Mouse Condiment Tray

Thanks so much, what a great package and it'll get lots of use this summer entertaining by the pool.

Jean, glad that everything arrived so quickly. I have something else to send that they didn't have on line (purchased at the store). I know I will have your name again soon so I'm just holding on to it. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter