ºOº "Anything" Mickey sent/received ºOº.....COMPLETED!!

All 3 of our packages were shipped out just now..unfortunately one of them (sorry Nancy :hug: ) wont make it to its destination till next Tues due to the size of the box..or it would have cost $43 bucks to ship :sad2: I do have DC for all of them.

I received my awesome exchange today from Ashley (taylor3297)
Inside was a GREAT Mickey towel(LOVE>>LOVE>>LOVE this)..a cool tumbler cup(will help me drink my water for the day..lol)..Mickey lanyard (perfect to hold more pins for trading)..Mickey pencils(kids swiped them already)....a jumbo Mickey reusable tote bag..an adorable Mickey nail file -never saw one of these before and I love it... and the best thing in the box according to my kids ..a Mickey kewl tie to keep you cool in the heat. My girls absolutely love this and wont even let me use it :laughing:

I actually had bought the crystals they use inside this to make some for our trip and that was over 3 years ago and you got it...never made them..lol
this is the push i needed to whip out the sewing machine..try to learn how to sew and make some for all of us. oh and yup I have a sewing machine and dont know how to use it..it was a Disney one ..how could I not get it and learn :banana::banana::banana:

thanks again for everything---loved it all :goodvibes

All 3 of our packages were shipped out just now..unfortunately one of them (sorry Nancy :hug: ) wont make it to its destination till next Tues due to the size of the box..or it would have cost $43 bucks to ship :sad2: I do have DC for all of them.

I received my awesome exchange today from Ashley (taylor3297)
Inside was a GREAT Mickey towel(LOVE>>LOVE>>LOVE this)..a cool tumbler cup(will help me drink my water for the day..lol)..Mickey lanyard (perfect to hold more pins for trading)..Mickey pencils(kids swiped them already)....a jumbo Mickey reusable tote bag..an adorable Mickey nail file -never saw one of these before and I love it... and the best thing in the box according to my kids ..a Mickey kewl tie to keep you cool in the heat. My girls absolutely love this and wont even let me use it :laughing:

I actually had bought the crystals they use inside this to make some for our trip and that was over 3 years ago and you got it...never made them..lol
this is the push i needed to whip out the sewing machine..try to learn how to sew and make some for all of us. oh and yup I have a sewing machine and dont know how to use it..it was a Disney one ..how could I not get it and learn :banana::banana::banana:

thanks again for everything---loved it all :goodvibes

I am glad that you liked everything. It was fun shopping at the Disney store and other places the other day.

I got my package today!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

It was from Ashley's (taylor3297) daughter, Nelia, and did she do a great job! I can't believe what great stuff I got.

I got
1. a really big Mickey reusable bag
2. Mickey computer paper
3. a great Mickey beach towel--I love this so much I almost bought it for myself!
4. 2 Mickey pencils
5. a Mickey magic towel
6. Mickey nail file
7. and the coolest thing of all - a reusuable Mickey drinking glass that looks like a take out drink cup. I love love love this!

Thank you Nelia (beautiful name)!!! You picked out fantastic Mickey stuff for me, I love it all & I will use it all!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I got my package today!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

It was from Ashley's (taylor3297) daughter, Nelia, and did she do a great job! I can't believe what great stuff I got.

I got
1. a really big Mickey reusable bag
2. Mickey computer paper
3. a great Mickey beach towel--I love this so much I almost bought it for myself!
4. 2 Mickey pencils
5. a Mickey magic towel
6. Mickey nail file
7. and the coolest thing of all - a reusuable Mickey drinking glass that looks like a take out drink cup. I love love love this!

Thank you Nelia (beautiful name)!!! You picked out fantastic Mickey stuff for me, I love it all & I will use it all!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Nelia is glad that you liked everything. When we were shopping she and I both liked the same things, so we duplicated a couple of the items for our person.

I wish I had seen this sooner, but today at Walmart I found Mickey Band Aids! The band aids are so cute! It would have been perfect to put some of these in the exchange.

Some one on the CB posted about the band aids....I guess they are collector ones.

Nelia received her package from Kaysee (flutternutter's dd). In her box was:

• Bubble wand
  • Peel and stick sand art kit
  • Mickey Pen
  • Yo- yo
  • Crayons
  • 3 mini frisbees
  • note pad
  • notebook
  • Triqui game

Nelia says thank you to Kaysee.

I received my package too. Will post in a bit.

I recieved my package from Jean. The wonderful items I received are:

• Mickey pin
  • cookie cutter
  • Mickey toothbrush holder (very cool)
  • Mickey liquid soap dispenser

Thanks Jean!

I recieved my package from Jean. The wonderful items I received are:

• Mickey pin
  • cookie cutter
  • Mickey toothbrush holder (very cool)
  • Mickey liquid soap dispenser

Thanks Jean!

You're welcome, glad you liked everything and that the package arrived quickly.

Kaysee received hers last night from Evita_W but didnt get to get online till now.
She received a very generous box of Mickey goodies..her favorite being some giant red Mickey hand gloves with jingle bells attached for the holidays. All night she had these gloves on jingling thru the house :goodvibes
Her next favorite thing was a book of Disneyland and now she wants to go to California instead of Orlando :eek::)
The other amazing things were a plush pookalooz sorcerer mickey-character pen with mini book attached-a mickey journal-Mickey hair clips--and color your own keychains-which I never even knew they had...very cool and she is going to be coloring these later today.

Thank you so much from both of us...this was something she really needed right now...she hasnt been feeling well again and every few days we are at the dr and any distraction especially a Disney one is a great one for her and us as a family so :hug::hug::hug:

so glad Nelia liked what Kaysee picked out for her..she had so much fun picking things out for her :-)

Nelia received her package from Kaysee (flutternutter's dd). In her box was:

• Bubble wand
  • Peel and stick sand art kit
  • Mickey Pen
  • Yo- yo
  • Crayons
  • 3 mini frisbees
  • note pad
  • notebook
  • Triqui game

Nelia says thank you to Kaysee.

I received my package too. Will post in a bit.

I got my Mickey package today! It's from Cindy...not sure what her DIS name is! It was full of all kinds of stuff...

a reusable mug minus the lid
a little photo frame snow globe
a pal mickey lanyard from the Happiest Celebration on Earth
a trading pin
fun craft stuff like iron transfers, stationary etc
a DVC postcard
and a hong kong disneyland park map
and a tote bag that's perfect for my upcoming xmas trip!! :santa:

Thanks Cindy!

that would be clhcpaca

fun to read of the arrivals.

"I" sign-ups start tomorrow....hope we have a good turn out again ::yes::

Kaysee received hers last night from Evita_W but didnt get to get online till now.
She received a very generous box of Mickey goodies..her favorite being some giant red Mickey hand gloves with jingle bells attached for the holidays. All night she had these gloves on jingling thru the house :goodvibes
Her next favorite thing was a book of Disneyland and now she wants to go to California instead of Orlando :eek::)
The other amazing things were a plush pookalooz sorcerer mickey-character pen with mini book attached-a mickey journal-Mickey hair clips--and color your own keychains-which I never even knew they had...very cool and she is going to be coloring these later today.

Thank you so much from both of us...this was something she really needed right now...she hasnt been feeling well again and every few days we are at the dr and any distraction especially a Disney one is a great one for her and us as a family so :hug::hug::hug:

Oh I am sooooo GLAD that she liked everything!! :hug: :yay: It was so much fun to shop because we have not had a kid to exchange with in a while.. princess: Thanks also for posting the picture, it was nice to see her enjoying everything...:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter