ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº.....CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The "Anything Mickey" exchange was so popular and so much fun, that it was decided we need ANOTHER one :yay:. :mickeyjum

You can send anything that has Mickey on it.....stickers, notes, purses, blankets, etc.
Minimum is $10.00 (before postage).
sign-ups until June 20. Mail date will be June 27.

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Tee size
if signing up a child, please include age and gender

willing to send international, if needed (must be via air mail)?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
::MickeyMo

Fire, I find that Mickey is the easiest to find of all Disney.

::yes:: Seems everywhere has Mickey.

I've got one thing and idea for another. I guess I just don't know where to look or All the Adult Disney fans beat me to it. I've got Walmart, Target, Meijer all within resonable travel area. Any suggestions on where to look.

I've got one thing and idea for another. I guess I just don't know where to look or All the Adult Disney fans beat me to it. I've got Walmart, Target, Meijer all within resonable travel area. Any suggestions on where to look.

I would assume Wal-Mart and Target would have some.
Also you could always order online and have them ship...they have some good deals right now.

Who else??

We are at 9 right now....way lower than last time we did this exchange.

There must be more Mickey lovers out there ::yes:: :mickeyjum

:mickeyjum

Anyone else?

I am also looking for another person willing to send internationally.

I'm in now just hope I can find mickey stuff

Wal-mart usually has some tote bags, socks, tee shirts. If you have Party City close by, they have some nice stuff. I've found things like temporary tattoos, pencils, pens, Pez dispensers & candy there. Also if you have a dollar store, check them out. I was in Dollar Tree with my nieces on Friday & they had some cute Mickey Mouse stuff there. (and I bought some, thinking of this exchange). Mickey is really easy to find. And Avon has some neat new Mickey items:

prod_1059297_XL.jpg

prod_1058759_XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter