ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº.....CLOSED!!!

Nancy,
I'll be out of town till Monday afternoon, it's a college/baseball weekend, so I won't be picking my name up until Monday evening. Just thought I would let you know so you don't wonder why it hasn't been picked up over the weekend.

I'm in for my ds that is turning 3 next week!

I've never done an exchange... :yay: Hope I get it right!

:woohoo: We had 4 more sign-ups......hurry, hurry....only a short time left to join in this one!!

:woohoo: We had 4 more sign-ups......hurry, hurry....only a short time left to join in this one!!

Hi
I signed up today! This will be my first swap on the DIS board! I am looking forward to it! I am soo going shopping tonite! LOL

Dana:stir:

I haven't done an exchange in a long time so I'll play. PM sent.

:woohoo: sounds like this is shaping up to be a good sized exchange. But you need to hurry if you are still thinking, only a few hours left to sign-up.

And I am up :teeth: So this exchange is now closed for sign-ups.

Names going out very soon......:mickeyjum

Wow - thank you thank you thank you - MERIWEATHER! Received my box yesterday! I was not expecting it so soon!!!!! What awesome mickey stuff! I will list everything that I received so everyone else can read what you've sent! Washington Post Card and Apple pin, Mickey Salt and Pepper Shakers (sooo cute), Mickey shaped ice cube tray (perfect for our family), mickey shaped cookie cutter (my kids will have tons of fun decorating the mickey cookies), a beautiful disney vacation journal (which I will use this august!), a mickey antenna head for my car (kids already put it on the car), and a personalized lime green DIS pin with my name on it! LOVE IT!!!!! I don't think I've forgotten anything. That box was packed! I'm almost finished shopping for the name I received - Can't wait till they get their package. This is just soooo much fun! Thank you again!!!!!

Moving that post over to the sent/received thread ;)

But so glad you liked everything. It is always so much fun to shop for Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter