ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº.....CLOSED!!!

::yes:: Lots of bags here too....and DD has so many flip flops, but those are a bit nicer. I wonder if she could wear them to school....hmm, have to think on that. Her birthday is in a couple of weeks ;)

Wal-mart usually has some tote bags, socks, tee shirts. If you have Party City close by, they have some nice stuff. I've found things like temporary tattoos, pencils, pens, Pez dispensers & candy there. Also if you have a dollar store, check them out. I was in Dollar Tree with my nieces on Friday & they had some cute Mickey Mouse stuff there. (and I bought some, thinking of this exchange). Mickey is really easy to find. And Avon has some neat new Mickey items:

prod_1059297_XL.jpg

prod_1058759_XL.jpg

Thanks for suggestions on Dollar store, I never even thought of that one DUH!!, Also I'll check out socks and stuff depending on who I get.

Disneyshopping is having 20% off their clearance thing today only....the code is on the site....so you can get some tees for $3.99 :teeth:

I see a lot of people are from the USA, so it'll be interesting to see what Mickey trinkets I can pick up in the UK. I'll have to look very, very hard! :)

::yes:: Most exchanges are US dominated. We occasionally have a few UK, Canadian and an Austrailian join us....but not always.

I have that watch, I always get the Disney watches that Avon puts out. ::yes::

I even sent a Mickey watch from Avon, in the last Disney Only exchange.

Anyone else want to play.....not many signed-up for this one.
It was a requested repeat too :(

No kids signed up so far....any one??
3 more days for sign-ups.

How was the trip, Beth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter