ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Despite the postal delays- I can't wait to do this one again!!! I'm so relived that Ryans package finally got there and thrilled he liked it! So Fun!:cool1:

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It arrived today. I'm sorry but I don't know the DIS name of the sender, but it came from Michelle.

Inside was:
2 black hats with a gold Mickey and the Mickey says Ebay
a small Mickey dressed for winter
Mickey socks (I think they are kids so I'm going to pass them on to my DD, either that or I have huge feet!! LOL)
a Mickey head iron on
a Mickey jibbitz (sp?) those things that go on your Crocs
Mickey chocolate flavored lip gloss in the shape of a Mickey bar (I love this! Where did you find it??)
and an Oswald travel mug.

Thank you so much!!! :)

Oh good....that one took a LONG time.
Glad it arrived and I'm sure Michelle (snowwhitesmom) will be glad.

That means we just need to hear from disneygirlatheart when she returns from vacation. :yay:

Hey everyone! I just got back from my trip and I am so happy one of my packages arrived! Where they went for so long, I will never understand! Sorry about the socks - I may have picked up kids by mistake - I am silly like that sometimes.:rolleyes:
The Oswald travel mug is from the Disney Store - it was on a display saying, "Before Mickey, there was Oswald!"
The lip gloss is from the local Claire's store.
When I get my act together in the next couple of days I will start the July Animal Exchange - BIRDS! Thanks to everyone for their patience!:hug:

Hey everyone! I just got back from my trip and I am so happy one of my packages arrived! Where they went for so long, I will never understand! Sorry about the socks - I may have picked up kids by mistake - I am silly like that sometimes.:rolleyes:
The Oswald travel mug is from the Disney Store - it was on a display saying, "Before Mickey, there was Oswald!"
The lip gloss is from the local Claire's store.
When I get my act together in the next couple of days I will start the July Animal Exchange - BIRDS! Thanks to everyone for their patience!:hug:
Oh don't be sorry about the socks, my DD is thrilled with them!!
And the Oswald mug is so cool. I didn't even know about him. I had to Google it! So I learned something new!! LOL :thumbsup2

I might have to go to Claires and see if they have more of that Mickey Bar lip gloss. That was just too cute. Thanks again!

That just leaves one for us to hear about.
hopefully when Buffy returns from her trip, it will be waiting for her and she will let us know.

:wave: Headed out of town this morning. I will be back online Wed. evening and will hopefully read of that last arrival ::yes::

I can not find my original post for Tyler :rolleyes1

And I am losing patience with myself, so Tyler received an addtional exchange from his exchanger which was completely unnecessary and way to much:goodvibes

He is thrilled
A mickey towel ( actually same one I sent as well,I am so glad we love this towel)
A Mickey Tee

and the kicker which just put this over the top the Mickey Arcade System, that was out of the package and in his hands in less then 5 minutes:love:

It was really not necessary to send another package but thanks so much!

Wow...sounds like Tyler got a great package.
That was from roberrl187's DD, Elizabeth.

Have a GREAT time out of town! Hope it is for fun!

Dana

Nope not for fun....hard labor :rolleyes: in hot weather.
Packing DD up and loading the U-Haul for her move to AZ.
6 hour drive over, work all day tomorrow, drop her and her kitty off at the airport on Wed. and then 6 hour drive back. DH is driving the U-Haul down and flies back here on Sunday.

Nope not for fun....hard labor :rolleyes: in hot weather.
Packing DD up and loading the U-Haul for her move to AZ.
6 hour drive over, work all day tomorrow, drop her and her kitty off at the airport on Wed. and then 6 hour drive back. DH is driving the U-Haul down and flies back here on Sunday.

Darn! I totally forgot you had said that, well I hope you and your DD fine lots to laugh about while you are slaving! How is that?

Dana:lmao:

My box was waiting on me when I returned. Included were 2 disney Ebay hats, MM cup, MM patch, MM Lip Popsicle, & MM Christmas Salt & Pepper Shakers. Thanks So Much!!

Internet is still commected for a few hours.

We will find time to laugh ;) As we haul things down 3 flights in 90 degree weather. have to laugh about it, right? :rotfl:

:yay: for the last arrival.
Hope you had a great trip. Buffy.
And with that, this exchange is completed. Looking at January for the next Anything Mickey :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter