ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Good News: DH got the package yesterday, opened it and then put it away after he realized what it was...

Bad News: He didn't tell me until after I saw the PM from Meriweather right before I went home tonight and I called him & questioned him about it...He was like oh yeah... I knew I had to tell you something but couldn't remember...:worship: :worship: :sad2: (and he is just 36...what's in the future?!?!?!):scared:

Thanks a bunch mommau4!!! DS had a great time opening his "surprise" box with a bunch of goodies. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

- He got a Disneyland tin w/ gummi snacks & a Mickey & Friends Pin
- Mickey Erasers, Stampset, Frisbee, Photo Album, Stationary set,
Liquid Light Up pen
- Pooh Stickers
- Gummi Spiders

he has already eaten most of the candy and is now playing with the Mickey frisbee outside w/ our little neighbor.

Thanks again, I enjoy seeing someone giving DS a HUGE smile!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm glad it arrived ok and that he liked it all. :goodvibes

Mine arrived today :yay:

From Couturier, Dana, I received:

2 pair of Mickey slipper socks....yay, I can throw all my old ones away
travel mini checker set in a container with a 3D Mickey in the case
stickers for scrapping :yay: Mickey Mouse (words), Mickey 3D house, and clear envelopes with Mickey head velcro closures.

Thank you, Dana. I love it all :)

Any other news??
I am glad that you got it! I really hope it was okay,lol]
Dana

I received today a fantastic exchange but I am not sure who it came from :rolleyes1

I got a Mickey Vacation Cup
and a Mickey Tote Bag which is huge and great I am planning to use it as my carryon when we go to Disney in August, I love it has a zipper :banana:

I'm glad you liked it.... I thought the bag would be great for your upcoming trip.:thumbsup2

DS wanted the cup...almost cried his head off...So what did I do?? What any mom would have done...Went back to the Disney store to get him the cup and since I was already there...bought me the Family Vacation tote bag as well... ;) ;) Not going on any vacation soon, but am using the excuse of going to the park this weekend with DS and using for a picnic...:goodvibes :goodvibes (hey I needed an excuse to get the bag!!!)

:hug: :hug:
Adabel

Sounds like a good reason to me ::yes::

Hopefully ;) we will hear of those last arrivals today ::yes::

I just checked the tracking for Ryans package and all it says is

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7493 4120 8506

Your item was processed and left our SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085 facility on June 30, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I don't know anything about PO routes, but it's weird that it would go east to eventually go west. I guess thats where pkgs fly from.
Anyhow, it's on the way!

Your item was processed and left our SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085 facility on June 30, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I don't know anything about PO routes, but it's weird that it would go east to eventually go west. I guess thats where pkgs fly from.
Anyhow, it's on the way!

Ryans arrived today and he is THRILLED!!
he got
a stuffed Mickey
a mickey stamp set
Mickey and friends stickers
mickey mouse clubhouse wall stickers
Mickey Jump rope
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse puzzle
Mickey confetti stickers
MIckey Mouse Club House giant coloring book
Mickey Mouse clubhouse SNap and Go Fish games
a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stamping set
and a Mickey toy where you push his ears and his expression changes Ryan likes shocked Mickey best!

he took Mickey Grocery shopping with us as we went from the PO to the Grocery store... and lots of the other stuff is going in his airplane entertainment carry-on

He was REALLY glad he got signed up for this exchange

Anyhow, it's on the way!

:woohoo: Glad to hear Ryan's package arrived.

It's the sorting stations. Things with the USPS can be super confusing.
I found out to mail parcel post from here to go to the eastern part of WA state (DD....325 miles) what used to take the 2 days, same as priority, now takes 7 because the new sorting facility is in Denver!! How crazy is that?? :rolleyes:

oh pooh: Well, your sender feels really bad and will resend as soon as she returns home from vacation. It must be lost as it has been 9 days :(

oh pooh: Well, your sender feels really bad and will resend as soon as she returns home from vacation. It must be lost as it has been 9 days :(
Oh, I don't want her to feel bad. I don't mind waiting. No rush.

I am sorry that it got lost however. :guilty: I've seen that happen many times in these exchanges, but I guess I've been lucky so far. I've never had a package that I've sent go missing or had one not make it to me, so maybe it will still show up! :wizard:
I'll keep you updated.

I've never had one get lost either. I have had them take a LONG time.
I did have a priority package to my DS in CA take 2 weeks :rolleyes: It went to the east coast first for some reason.

Thanks for being patient. It will be coming ::yes::

How about you, Missy? Anything today?

I've never had one get lost either. I have had them take a LONG time.
I did have a priority package to my DS in CA take 2 weeks :rolleyes: It went to the east coast first for some reason.

Thanks for being patient. It will be coming ::yes::

How about you, Missy? Anything today?

Yes, it came!!! :cool1: :yay: and it is filled with wonderful things!

It's from Ryan, Tink_Or_Belle's son. He did a great job, I love it. I got:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Wacky Watermelon bubble bath
Mickey Mouse oven mitt
Mickey Mouse sorcerer's apprentice magnet
Mickey Mouse Pez
Mickey Mouse chocolate flavor lip gloss. It looks like a Mickey ice cream bar, complete with a stick!
Bath & Body Works mango mandarin body cream
Bath & Body Works mango mandarin soap
Bath & Body works exotic coconut hand gel
Yankee candle coconut cookie bar votive
Savannah Bee honey lemon lip balm

Wow! I'm so glad I didn't pack yet, I'm taking some of this stuff with me. (the body cream, the lip balm, the hand gel, very handy when you're taking a car trip) I'm not taking the Pez, the kids will want me to share it, and I don't share Pez.

thanks! it's wonderful & I love it all. And it smells good too!!!!!! :banana: :thumbsup2

Thanks for hosting this exchange! It was so much fun to shop for & so much fun to receive too!!! :yay:

:yay: I am glad it arrived before you left.

Have fun ::yes::

That just leaves the 2

mommaU4
and disneygirlatheart (on vacation)

We will do the Anything Mickey exchange again.....maybe in January :mickeyjum

:yay: I am glad it arrived before you left.

Have fun ::yes::

That just leaves the 2

mommaU4
and disneygirlatheart (on vacation)

We will do the Anything Mickey exchange again.....maybe in January :mickeyjum

I am going to start shopping now, so I can be more prepared! Also, it will be perfect since we are having our trip in Feb!!!

Have a great day!
Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter