ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

:cool1: My package arrived today.:cool1: I was so excited to see FL as the return address. Thank you so much Pigletspal for the great package. I received:

Mickey pez dispenser
2 huge Mickey tumblers
Mickey Head Key Chain (cool silver coin "Where the Magic Lives")
Mickey Picture Frame - Mickey against the castle in the clouds that says "Where dreams come true"

This package deserves some dancing bananas :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm so glad you liked everything. I've been shopping for weeks and stashing everything away..........:laughing:

looks like there are 7 more to receive (and 1 is on vacation)

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a lot ::yes::

I received today a fantastic exchange but I am not sure who it came from :rolleyes1

I got a Mickey Vacation Cup
and a Mickey Tote Bag which is huge and great I am planning to use it as my carryon when we go to Disney in August, I love it has a zipper :banana:

I received today a fantastic exchange but I am not sure who it came from :rolleyes1

I got a Mickey Vacation Cup
and a Mickey Tote Bag which is huge and great I am planning to use it as my carryon when we go to Disney in August, I love it has a zipper :banana:

That is from adaygaby and her DS, Gabriel :)
Sounds great. I like zippers on my bags too ::yes::

It hasn't been very long since mail by day and our list is very short of those still waiting :yay:

mommaU4
Missy1961
disneygirlatheart (on vacation)
Gabriel
Ryan
meriweather

USPS shows mine (or Ryans I forget which of us had which name) as arriving today!!!

Ryans isn't here as of this AM

oops looking closer I don;t think ours was delivered I think it is just in a PO in the correct state so far

Mine arrived today :yay:

From Couturier, Dana, I received:

2 pair of Mickey slipper socks....yay, I can throw all my old ones away
travel mini checker set in a container with a 3D Mickey in the case
stickers for scrapping :yay: Mickey Mouse (words), Mickey 3D house, and clear envelopes with Mickey head velcro closures.

Thank you, Dana. I love it all :)

Any other news??

It hasn't been very long since mail by day and our list is very short of those still waiting :yay:

mommaU4
Missy1961
disneygirlatheart (on vacation)
Ryan

I sent her a PM, Beth. She picked it up :confused:

Your sender has offered to resend....but she is on vacation until the 7th...so if it hasn't arrived by then, we will get it taken care of.

Nothing here yet. I'm still home tomorrow, if it arrives I'll post. We're leaving Thursday morning, our neighbor will be picking up the mail.

I sent her a PM, Beth. She picked it up :confused:

Your sender has offered to resend....but she is on vacation until the 7th...so if it hasn't arrived by then, we will get it taken care of.

No worries. I can wait. I just wanted to keep you updated. :thumbsup2

Nothing here yet. I'm still home tomorrow, if it arrives I'll post. We're leaving Thursday morning, our neighbor will be picking up the mail.

It should arrive tomorrow.....unless something strange happens (and when it comes to the USPS, you never know ;) ).

Good News: DH got the package yesterday, opened it and then put it away after he realized what it was...

Bad News: He didn't tell me until after I saw the PM from Meriweather right before I went home tonight and I called him & questioned him about it...He was like oh yeah... I knew I had to tell you something but couldn't remember...:worship: :worship: :sad2: (and he is just 36...what's in the future?!?!?!):scared:

Thanks a bunch mommau4!!! DS had a great time opening his "surprise" box with a bunch of goodies. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

- He got a Disneyland tin w/ gummi snacks & a Mickey & Friends Pin
- Mickey Erasers, Stampset, Frisbee, Photo Album, Stationary set,
Liquid Light Up pen
- Pooh Stickers
- Gummi Spiders

he has already eaten most of the candy and is now playing with the Mickey frisbee outside w/ our little neighbor.

Thanks again, I enjoy seeing someone giving DS a HUGE smile!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter