•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Who else is trying to reserve for December 2024? I've been online every day at 8am and the day of rooms are gone. I think some are walkers because I've managed to pick up the prior day room that releases each day, but the "next day" rooms are still showing availability which makes no sense

It's frustrating that there isn't any availability (expect cabins) for December already! December stays were one of the reasons for buying points here to begin with.

Who else is trying to reserve for December 2024? I've been online every day at 8am and the day of rooms are gone. I think some are walkers because I've managed to pick up the prior day room that releases each day, but the "next day" rooms are still showing availability which makes no sense

It's frustrating that there isn't any availability (expect cabins) for December already! December stays were one of the reasons for buying points here to begin with.
I'm right there with you! It's very frustrating.

I experienced the same thing and finally just chose Thanksgiving week because I was tired of looking.

I was able to book a studio starting on Black Friday. Had to be there exactly at 8 as it was sold out in minutes(seconds?), but other than that had no issues.

I’m trying to book 12/22 - 12/27/24 in a 1BR… obviously it’s over Christmas. I really don’t want to walk anything, but am I risking not getting anything if I don’t?

I’m trying to book 12/22 - 12/27/24 in a 1BR… obviously it’s over Christmas. I really don’t want to walk anything, but am I risking not getting anything if I don’t?
It's already too late to walk. We're not supposed to post about current availability on here, so I'm trying to be careful, but at this point you'll just have to try to get on every morning at 8 and see what's available as it's spotty. Even for 1 bedrooms.

Does anyone know if the cabins will be getting murphy beds with the soft goods refurbishment that starts in April?
Not likely, there really isn’t anywhere to put one. There is a single pull down in the second bedroom along with a queen. There’s no reason to make the queen a Murphy bed. The sofa bed is in the living room, which is in the middle of the living/dining area. There is no wall for the Murphy because of the fireplace. You never know, but unless they really change the configuration of the main living area, I don’t see it happening.

Last edited:
Not likely, there really isn’t anywhere to put one. There is a single pull down in the second bedroom along with a queen. There’s no reason to make the queen a Murphy bed. The sofa bed is in the living room, which is in the middle of the living/dining area. There is no wall for the Murphy because of the fireplace. You never know, but unless they really change the configuration of the main living area, I don’t see it happening.
That was my thought as well but wanted to at least ask. We were thinking of trying a cabin for December but really prefer a murphy bed over a pull out. Especially for the point value of a cabin! Thanks!!

It will easy up by week three and the days over Christmas aren't actually as popular as the 1st and even 2nd week of Dec.

I am looking to rent points for a studio unit....I found those corner units by just doing some research. Do many people prefer those? I will be traveling with my parents and thought this is the best of the worlds of what we need and what I am willing to pay. Is there a way to put in a request for one of those?

I am looking to rent points for a studio unit....I found those corner units by just doing some research. Do many people prefer those? I will be traveling with my parents and thought this is the best of the worlds of what we need and what I am willing to pay. Is there a way to put in a request for one of those?
The member who books your reservation would need to request an alternate studio. Requests are not guaranteed and in the case of alternate studios not very likely.

The member who books your reservation would need to request an alternate studio. Requests are not guaranteed and in the case of alternate studios not very likely.
I know the owner has to make the reservation and request just wasn't sure how accurate they take those into consideration and such. thank you.

I think you also have to book the studio room type with a tub, not walk in shower. Don't count on an alternate studio, there are not many of them. I am not a fan because there isn't any seating in the "living area" for more than 2 people. The table and two chairs are in the bedroom.

I think you also have to book the studio room type with a tub, not walk in shower. Don't count on an alternate studio, there are not many of them. I am not a fan because there isn't any seating in the "living area" for more than 2 people. The table and two chairs are in the bedroom.
Thanks. We don't need so much of a living area but trying to get my best bang for my buck with 3 adults and giving people some space.

You’re correct the alternate studios are tub rooms . The living area of the alternate studios has a sleeper sofa in the living room and the table and two chairs to eat at are in an alcove off the living room with a pretty sweet view.

Edit: it appears from YouTube video there are 2 alternate studio layouts some do indeed have the table and chairs in the bedroom.
IMG_0707.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re correct the alternate studios are tub rooms . The living area of the alternate studios has a sleeper sofa in the living room and the table and two chairs to eat at are in an alcove off the living room with a pretty sweet view.

Edit: it appears from YouTube video there are 2 alternate studio layouts some do indeed have the table and chairs in the bedroom.
View attachment 830111
Agree on the view! We got one a few years ago and it would have been great for 2, but there were 4 of us and it wasn’t ideal. We ended up doing 1BR’s when we had/have 4.

I'm very excited as for my 50th birthday celebration, we have a 7-day stay booked at Copper Springs Villas in a studio walk in shower room.

How far are these villas from the boat launch and the bus stops?

And would you recommend dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter