10 Day World Ticket - breakfast included...

No, Parking is not included in the Keith Prowse 10 day world pass offer (although it has been in previous years). you have to cough up 6 dollars/day (so max 60 dollars equivalent to 43 squids)
179 quid is a whole 10% off the special price offer, and , since the standard travel agent discount is 10% then he is giving you all of his commission. Congratulations, a great price, but he must be making something out of you somewhere (unless he is your dad or similar :-)) )

ATB
Jimmie L

PS anyone who works for the NHS can get a discount from Thomas Cook central booking if they have visited the NHSdiscounts.com website. It can work out at about 6% so long as you pay by debit card and not credit card)

Is it really necessary to book for a character breakfast several weeks in advance or can you get away with making a ps in the first week for a meal in the second week of the holiday?

We are thinking of going to Hollywood & Vine, is this a good choice and if we get an early time will we be able to get on R&R and TofT before the queues build up.

Hi,

The price of £179 was advertised in our local paper this week and was not a special deal I negotiated. The place was packed on Saturday with lots of people buying the 10 day pass.

The travel agents web site is http://www.inter-travel.co.uk/ though there is no info on here about tickets, but there is the phone number and address.

If you need any more info please let me know

Thanks, Helen. I've just taken a look at the Inter-Continental Travel website, and they appear to be an independant TA, rather than having branches nationally - do you know whether that's right?

I know that the Flightshop advertise a price gaurantee, and I wonder whether the press advertisement you saw indicated that the £179 price was for a limited period only. If not, then maybe the flightshop would come up with that price as well - at least they process purchases over the internet, which Inter-Contintal don't seem to do. That would make it much easier for people in other parts of the country to get that price.

I think maybe a phone call is in order on Monday......... ;)

Those tickets are real bargains. I will be using my AP for this year but am hoping they will have a similar offer for next year. Does anyone know if they've run this offer before or if they're likely to run it again?
Thanks
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter