10 Day World Ticket - breakfast included...

you have 10 days unlimited access to all things disney - so you can do MK every morning, a water park every afternoon and disney quest each evening. there's no distinction between water parks, main parks or DQ - if you enter any of them then that counts as a day, and anything else you do that day counts as part of the same day

Bev

someone made it for me, but I think they have been banned now - i thought that it would just stop working, but I guess I should remove it.

Just wanted to say, that last time I heard, there still wasn't the Character Breakfast at Olivias :(

Penny

presleyg,

I just received our 10 day passes from Flightshop this morning. They're posted via "Special Delivery" within the UK. I assume that Fed Ex to the USA would be a similar "recorded" service.

Their prices are very good and I would definitely use them again.

The main difference between these passes and standard multi day tickets is that these are "time restricted" passes so they will only be of use to you if your vacation is between May and October this year.

Gerry

Thanks, I was concerned about all the newer sercurity scans damaging the tickets, or somehow demagnetizing them. Did it include the breakfast voucher? Is it for the same number of tickets that you purchased?

i received 3 vouchers and 3 tickets - unlike the unlimited magic pass, the voucher is a separate piece of paper on these tickets and the child's one specifies child meal.

another limitation is that the passes expire 21 days after first use - so unlike hoppers you cannot keep unused days for a later trip.

Bev

The voucher includes all the restaurants mentioned in the post earlier in this thread re the 10 day tickets from the Disney Store in the UK.

Gerry

I know I do but I just need to make sure it's all good. I can't just show up at Disneyworld with UK tickets and a bad accent.

would it make you feel better if I told you I had a bad accent?? I grew up in the States and have an accent that's not English and not American - somewhere in between I guess.

I think as long as the tickets have been purchased honestly, you have nothing to worry about.

Bev

Hi ,

I have so liked reading peoples trip reports and info that i have decided to join!
I have been looking around the internet for accommodation, not sure whether
hotel or villa have stayed in both , and i came across www.villas2000.com who also have details of Disney tickets
not sure if they send abroad but they charge £190 adult .

Going to Disney in August counting the weeks :D

Bluebell

Hi Bluebell :wave:

Welcome to the UK DIS boards!

If you have any questions about your trip, post a thread and I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies.

Thank you Hilary, i will certainly post any questions i have and
answer any that i can.
This year will be my 6th visit to Florida and i love it !!!!

Thanks,
Bluebell:)

PresleyG,

We have also purchased 10 day tickets from the Flight Shop, the tickets themselves don't look to be UK specific, all they say is 10 day world ticket special offer. The dates on them are even in US format, so I think you will probably be ok with them.

AllyK

3 days to go :bounce:

I called into the Disney Store today and picked up an inforation leaflet about the 10 day ticket. If anyone wants a copy emailed to them just let me know.

Hi, My local travel agent is offering the 10 day world pass at £179 per adult. Not sure of the child price as we didn't need them. Does anyone know if car parking is included. They were not sure in the travel agents and my tickets won't arrive for another 2 weeks. Either way it's a real bargain

Helen, that is a real bargain! Which travel agents do you use? Is it a national chain? Was this a special offer to you personally, or is that their general price, and would they like some more customers? ;)

(sorry, I don't know about the car parking charges for these)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter