10 Day World Ticket - breakfast included...

Mrs Dazzle

<font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto
'lo everybody!

Does anyone know where the breakfast that is included in the 10 Day world ticket is? Our DD is Eeyore mad so really fancied taking her to the Crystal Palace to meet him, but can't get an answer from anyone as to where the breakfasts are (it just says "Character Breakfast at a select location").

Just yesterday we received a brochure from Keith Prowse and a card from Virgin offering the 10 Day World Ticket at £199 (£159 for DD 9). This seems a good deal as we would be paying slightly more for just 5 day hopper (we're only in Orlando 7 days and Universal will be two of those!).

Also, does anyone know if this includes car parking costs??

Have a great weekend everyone:cool:

Hello Mrs dazzle:)
I think breakfast is in Hollywood and Vine, Breakfastasaroas,Ohanas and Garden Grille at Epcot if they still do breakfast there.Dont think the pass includes parking.

If these are the same as the 10 day tickets from the Disney store there are a whole load of places listed on the voucher, here goes

Disney's all star movies resort - world premiere food court
Disney's all star Music resort-Intermission food court
Disney's all star sports resort - End Zone Food Court
Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge - Boma-the flavours of Africa
The Mara
Disney's Beach Club Resort - Cpae May Cafe
Disney's Boardwalk resort - Spoodles
Disney's Caribbeam Beach Reasort - Old Port Royale
Disney's Contemporary Resort - Concourse Steak House
Chef Mickey's
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - Trail's End Buffeteria
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - 1900 Park Fare
Gasparilla Grill and Games
Grand Floridain Cafe
Disney's old Key West Resort - Olivia's cafe
Disney's Polynesian Resort - Captain Cook's Snack Company
Ohana
Kona cafe
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Boatwright's Dining Hall
Riverside Mill
Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Roaring Forks Snacks
Whispering Canyon
Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Yatchsan Steakhouse
Disney-MGM Studios - ABC Commissary
Hollywood & Vine
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park-Pizzafari
Restaurantosaurus
Tusker House Restaurant

To name but a few

Snookhams, would you mind saying how much the Disney Store are charging for their 10 day passes? I might even be prepared to pay a little more if it included a wider choice than the 10 day passes from other sources!

snookhams - what is the voucher for exactly? My understanding of the 10 day passes from places such as Keith Prowse is that they include a free character breakfast. The places you have mentioned don't all offer character breakfasts, so I'm interested to know what your voucher entitles you to.

Hilary,

the disney store were charging £260 last time I checked, which is quite a bit for a meal.

i'm also a bit confused about that voucher, because most of those aren't character meals.

I've seen the 3 restaurants mentioned listed on floridatravel (I can't remember the exact name)

Bev

I was just in my local Disney Store Thursday and I happend to notice a small leaflet saying the 10 day pass was £199, I cant remember how much it was for a childs pass. I would give them a ring.
I will ring them tomorrow and post what they say.

The tickets from the Disney Store are £199 for Adults and £159 for Children ( and are the plastic 100 years of Disney cards) the voucher is for a Resort or Character Breakfast Feature and states the following

This certificate is valid for one breakfast at a participating restaurant located within the Walt Disney World resort and includes choice of one juice, one entree, one bakery item and one beverage or if available one full breakfast buffet. Applicable tax and gratuities are included. Alcoholic beverages, suvenir drink mugs and room service are not included.
All available dining locations are listed on the bakc of this certificate. Priority seating for Character Dining is recomended. Priority seating maay be made by touching "55"on your disney resort in room telephone or by calling (407) WDW DINE.

The locations that I listed previously all appear on the reverse of this voucher.

Thanks for the clarification, snookhams :).

Bev, I quite agree that at £260 against Virgin Travelstore's £190 would have been a lot for a breakfast somewhere different! Now I have to decide whether the extra £9 x 4 is worth it. Tempted though I am, I guess £36 would go a long way towards a meal somewhere <i>as well as</i> an inclusive breakfast at the 'limited' selection of restaurants. I'll probably stick with Virgin or Flightshop(?)'s prices as I don't have a 'local' DS anyway (nearest is about 30 miles away).

I'm planning to wait until near to the end of May to buy our passes in the hope that the prices might come down even further - any thoughts? Do you think there's any chance that these passes might all sell out?

that's just typical - last time I checked with the disney store (about 3 weeks ago I think) they weren't offering the £199 deal, so I ordered mine from Callers Pegasus (travel agent) via keith Prowse. I'm sure that will be fine, but I would have preferred to just buy them direct from the Disney Store if I had realised they would also offer the same price.

Now I just have to decide if I should stick with Hollywood and Vine or choose one of the other options. Decisions, decisions!

bev

Just to add here, Keith Prowse have cut the cost of the 10-Day World Ticket back to £199 and £159 for all bookings made by May 31, for use from May 1 to October 31 (a saving of £60 and £49). This represents a throwback to when the ticket was first introduced in 1999. KP phone no is: 028 90 23 24 25.

Simon

I've just collected my 10 days ticket from the Holiday Hypermarket and that included the same breakfast locations as listed for the Disney Store. You notice that although there is a wider range there are still only 4 Character Breakfasts in the list. i.e.

Chef Mickey's at Cont
Hollywood and Vine at MGM
Restaurantosaurus at Animal Kingdom
Ohana at the Poly

I suppose they think not everyone wants a Character Meal.

Hope this helps:) :)

Has anyone bought these passes from theflightshop? They are offering to fedex them to the US, but I would like some feedback on the company beforehand. Also, is anyone aware of restrictions on these passes? I contacted disney and they told me to refer to the literature that came with the passes, but I need to know before I purchase them. Thanks!

I;ve just picked up my tickets and as said, there is a huge list of restaurants.

i think these are all character meals

Cape May Cafe
Chef Mickeys
1900 Park Fare
Olivia's Cafe (not sure about this one)
Hollywood and Vine
Restaurantasaurus
Ohana's

plus LOTS of non character options.

so there are a few character meal options

Bev

I got them from Keith Prowse through a UK travel agent. I think if you search this forum there are some posts from people who have used the flight shop though

Bev

how does the hopping work on those? Can you go from a water park to Epcot on the same day with just one day off the pass? Disney said that you can hop from one main park to another on the same day, but it was unclear about going from water parks/disneyquest to a main park on the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter