13DS has "girlfriend" - need valentines gift ideas

AMClvsMKY

<font color=navy>DIS Veteran<font color=darkcoral>
My son just last week started talking to a girl in his 8th grade class and now wants to get her something for Valentine's Day. Help!! I'm not even sure what would be appropriate.

What would a 13 year old girl think is a good gift?

Thanks for any suggestions :D

A carnation and a teddy bear....:D

Heather's ideas were great! Also - a small box of heart-shaped candy. But the teddy bear is always a hit with teen girls!

I was thinking maybe a beanie baby and a card although I like the carnation idea.

I took my DS14 to the Hallmark store this weekend. He got his GF a super soft teddy bear that was holding a small heart shaped box of Godiva chocolates.
malelovies.gif

We may pick up a flower for her as well. :)

definetly a stuffed animal of some sort~ I like the funny ones~ monkeys or frogs but a 13yr old to his girlfriend , teddy bear or puppies should do the trick.

What i think would be neat is making a animal bear or otherwise for her. You can buy online at bulidabear.com or if you have store in your area build it yourself. I did this for my now DH and he still treasures his.

movie tickets to a cute comedy(i.e How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or the new Jackie Chan).I'm getting my BF tickets for us to see Daredevil

DD - 13 got a stuffed bear and a heart shaped box of candy from her boyfriend last year - and she loved them. The funny thing was he signed the card "Love, Nick _________ (he put his last name, as if she wouldn't know who it was from!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter