1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codina818

DVC dragon!!!
Points for BLT, BWV, VWL are $ 14.00 ppt.
BWV - 425
BLT - 450
VWL - 350

Points for AKV are $13 ppt.
AKV - 300

Points for SSR or OKW or less than 7 months are $12.50 ppt.
SSR and OKW - 300

(I have small quantities of BCV, VGC, etc. Pls message me for info)
(Note: These are the current UY points, but I can borrow from 2017 if u need more)

Please feel free to call me to discuss any aspect of renting or transfers. No cost or obligation just to chat. 201-917-4000 (this is a home number, no texting available). Leave a message if im not available and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

I am an experienced renter with contract, references etc. I am not a broker and these are all my personal points. I do not charge anything until the reservation is complete and u get a copy of the reservation. Paypal is additional 3% (or whatever paypal charges), but I will trust u to send me a personal check after the reservation is complete.

Only if u are a DVC member (ie u have an account with DVC) i can do a transfer. I have several different member numbers so i can do a few transfers. However these will be for larger amounts of points I can only do one transfer per UY. Please read my thread on transfers, found here http://www.disboards.com/threads/transferring-points-the-basics-and-more.3534571/

For transfers, pls specify which UY and calender year u need. I can generally match things up with what I have. I will need to speak to you about the transfer as it can be tricky getting things exactly right.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how this works so I will ask. We are looking to rent a 2 bedroom 4/9-4/15/2017. Our first choice would be the standard 2 bedroom at BWV, second choice would be 2 bedroom at BCV, and third choice would be standard 2 bedroom at BLT. Does the entire amount have to be paid up front or can payments be made?

Hi, I'm looking to rent points for either BCV or Boardwalk for 12/5 to 12/8 for a studio for myself and daughter. If a studio is unavailable then possible a 1bd for 12/6 to 12/8 at the Boardwalk. You can also e-mail me at donnaandcj@aol.com. Thank you

A number of people have asked to check availability for dates a 2-3 months into the future. The problem is that with that short of a lead time, availability changes literally by the minute. By the time I call u back, it can change.

If u are serious about booking a date a few months down the road, u need to be one the phone with me when i call disney or go online and be ready to proceed if it is available.

The online booking results in thousands of people making and cancelling reservation every MINUTE, and this is especially true when u get down to 2-3 months away.
The concept of trying to think about a room for a day or two is simply not possible these days.

For transfers, you need to call me to confirm exactly what you want then follow up with an email.

Hello!

I am looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom either preferred or standard at BWV. I believe it is 270 points. Thanks so much!

Anne

I made the reservation in a preferred room, but in my name as i do not have your booking information. Standard view was not available. 270 points.

message me or send me an email.. r u allowed to do that yet?

Thank you for the quick response! I actually just spoke to my husband and he is not comfortable renting points directly. He is just too nervous about it. Thanks for the help though.

No worries.. it is actually not a bad reservation, so i will keep it for the future. I'm sure that someone will want it. Best of Luck on your future vacation plans

Last edited:
Hello! In 2017, I am looking to check-in to an AKV Value Studio on Monday, October 16 and to check-out on Saturday, October 21 to then check-in to a BWV Standard Studio on Saturday, October 21 for a Tuesday, October 24 check-out. I have rented from two DVC owners before. I can give you a deposit to secure the 11 month window booking. Thanks for checking!

There is no need to give me a deposit.. i have plenty of AKV and BWV points and I can always borrow points for what is needed. However, Value rooms are very very hard to get, and even if u walk the reservation forward, you can miss a day.

But we can try this.. call or email me about 2 to 3 weeks before the reservation can be made and we will set this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter