1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for Animal Kingdom Savannah View 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom availability for April 14, 2017 to April 22, 2017. Thanks-Carla

Hi, Looking for 2 studios in any resort but OKW, SS, or Boardwalk for Sept. 23 to Sept. 26 and would also do one 2 bedroom. Happy to call if easier (I don't think I can PM due to newness on boards).

Good evening, I'm looking into renting a standard 1 bedroom at Boardwalk from Feb 27th to March 4th. Thanks!

Looking for anything for 2/25-2/27 ... surprise girl's trip for Princess Half weekend!

Any chance you have a studio Dec 2-4 or Dec 9-11. Preference is Boardwalk or Beach Club. Thanks so much

At For April 12-18 BWV, Std view studio missing April 14, Preferred is avail for at least 1 studio and BW view is missing many dates.

No studios avail BCV or BWV for first 2 weeks of Dec.

Call me to discuss.. I do not think that Preferred view will last very long once availability at the other views disappear.

Hi
Is there any availability for Jan 9-12 2017 at BLT for 2 studios? Thanks

Hi

unless i actually make the reservation, i can only see if one room is available. also, there are 3 views at BLT. Pls call me so that we can do this on-line, and if it is available, i can book both rooms.

Looking for a two bedroom villa preferably at old key west or animal kingdom from January 2nd-6th!

Hi,

Any chance I can get SSR or Animal Kingdom Savanna for 9/2 through 9/4/16.

4 adults, 3 kids, 2 bedroom suite.

Thanks,
Dustin

Thank you so much for the smooth transaction! Just reserved a 1 bedroom villa with this member and it took 5 min to get a confirmation number!! Can't wait till February :))

Hi

BLT was not avail but VWL was avail. so I booked both studios. email me to complete the reservation and put it in your name

Good afternoon!
I am looking for points for February 4-12, 2017 or February 11-19, 2017. We are flexible with our dates. Would prefer a standard room. I am happy to contact you via PM or email if it is better to discuss. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter