1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to give me a deposit.. i have plenty of AKV and BWV points and I can always borrow points for what is needed. However, Value rooms are very very hard to get, and even if u walk the reservation forward, you can miss a day.

But we can try this.. call or email me about 2 to 3 weeks before the reservation can be made and we will set this up.

Thank you for your quick response. I know Value is hard to get, but fingers crossed! Please PM me your number and e-mail.

Virtually nothing available in studios for Nov 21-28, even at SSR they only have 2 days avail. 1 br pretty much the same, Nothing avail nights 23, 24, 25 for SSR.. I mean NOTHING... anywhere!!

U may see rooms for that time period online directly from Disney, but that does not mean it is available on DVC. DVC points rooms are sorta like discount seats for airlines.. there is limited availability and once they are gone, u have to pay more for the same flight.

I know it's short notice but is there any studio availability for Oct 1- Oct 8? (or 7th if not 8th). We would prefer BCV, AKL, or OKW but would be open to most anywhere. Thanks for your help!

No worries.. it is actually not a bad reservation, so i will keep it for the future. I'm sure that someone will want it. Best of Luck on your future vacation plans
Thank You!

I have never rented from a DVC member before and I would love to convince my husband it is the way to go-- Do you have a contract or any thing that you have easily accessible I could show him? If not no worries I just figured it was worth asking :)

We are interested in booking BLT in a studio for July 3-5 for two adults and two children. We own at AKL and can see the only thing open for both nights is a Lake view for 42 points. Do you rent that little of points? We would like a theme park view, but would have to wait list a night. How many points do you require to transfer to another DVC member? Thanks so much!

For complex questions, simply call me at 201-917-4000. I enjoy speaking to people about DVC and there is no cost or obligation just to speak to me.

AnneP, i cannot message you yet, but I do have a contract, references etc.

We're thinking about a split trip in April, first half (April 19-21, 2017) just two of us and a DVC rental would be perfect. We were thinking either AKV savannah (first choice) or BLT standard (second choice). Any availability?

And thank you for the work looking all these up for us!

Just booked the AKV stay with codina818! Couldn't have been easier and faster - I already have it loaded up in MDE! Thank you so much!

Any studios avaiable anyplace on 12/20 for 1 night? I have a res at a moderate but wanted an extra night in a dvc villa. Preferences are Epcot resorts or monrail resorts but would do others at this late date. Thanks!!

The listing in the OP is just my remaining 2016 points.. I have 2017 points coming so I can always satisfy future rentals.

It was great working with you and thank you again Dave. I can not get over how quick and easy it has been to deal with you. Literally 15 minutes from first conversation to receiving rental contract/reservation confirmation.

Points for BLT, BWV, VWL are $ 14.00 ppt.
BWV - 425
BLT - 450
VWL - 350

Points for AKV are $13 ppt.
AKV - 300

Points for SSR or OKW or less than 7 months are $12.50 ppt.

Hi there,

Hopefully you've still some points left, we're looking for 6 or 7 nights at Vero beach arriving on 16th October, preferably ocean view inn room.

Many thanks and fingers crossed
Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter