2-BR Savanna View at AKV-Kidani Village or Somewhere Else?

AKV-Kidani or a 2-BR Somewhere Else?

• SSR 2-BR Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CCV 2-BR Villa

• OKW 2-BR Villa - Near Hospitality House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Kerouac

DIS Veteran
We are a family of five and we are taking our first DVC trip in August. Currently, it's a split stay between Poly (home resort) and AKV-Kidani. We have three boys who will be 8, 5, and 3 when we travel, so we thought it might be nice to experience another resort and have some of the amenities that come with a 2-BR. I just read that Kidani will be under refurbishment during our stay. Do I stay with my current plan and gamble that it's not too loud or do we look for a 2-BR at another resort and plan to visit Kidani another time? As of right now, we will be at AK on the day of the transfer and then MK the day before we fly home. The poll options reflect where there is current availability for our dates and where we are be open to staying. Thanks!

I voted for BRV because it is newly refurbished (or is almost done) and we love Wilderness Lodge. Also love the boat to MK.

If you have a savannah view (SV could mean savannah view or standard view), keep it. The boys will love it. AFAIK, the refurb is limited to roof work so I don't think you will be impacted. If you have a standard view, then move to BRV or CCV.

If you have a savannah view (SV could mean savannah view or standard view), keep it. The boys will love it. AFAIK, the refurb is limited to roof work so I don't think you will be impacted. If you have a standard view, then move to BRV or CCV.
Thank you for letting me know. We have Savanna View booked.

I considered a treehouse on one of my stays, but you really need a car for that room. I don't rent cars for WDW, so that one was out for us.

I wouldn't count out the 2BR BC waitlist. It has filled for me more than once, but you need to book something else for now.

I considered a treehouse on one of my stays, but you really need a car for that room. I don't rent cars for WDW, so that one was out for us.

I wouldn't count out the 2BR BC waitlist. It has filled for me more than once, but you need to book something else for now.
I'm now considering the 2BR at BC. I think our boys would love Stormalong Bay. Good to know about the treehouses; we won't have a car and likely won't during future visits.

I’m always in favor of Kidani savanna view, second only to BWV BW view. Just be careful - Kidani and BLT are the only 2BR at WDW that have 3 full bathrooms, and you could get spoiled. With your boys’ current ages, it’s probably not as important, but once you have teens….

I voted BRV only because of the refurb and being at MK on check out day.

We bought at CCV but plan on staying at AKV 2 Bedrooms most of the times we come. The view and the three bathrooms is just unbeatable to me.

Have Fun!

AK 2bedroom SV - Our favorite room on property
OKW 2bedroom - The size of the room is fantastic, largest 2bd (1395sq ft)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter