2008 version: What have you seen on the Emerald aisle?

Thanks for posting. We arrive on Wednesday...I'll post what I find when I return.

Were you on side A or B? Just curious. :confused3

Airtran side... I think A? Don't remember to tell you the truth

edit: returned the car this morning- we were on B side

Arrived today around 2:30, A Side. The EA was all sedans, Malibus, Impalas, Nissan something, G6. I walked all the way to the end and chose a silver Impala with about 600 miles on it.

We just returned ... rented an Impala with leather seats, a sunroof, XM radio and OnStar. It was white.

Rented from A-side on 10/18 at 9PM. Both the EA and Executive were full, but all sedans, no convertibles, minivans or SUV's. A few premiums (Avalons, Lucernes) on Executive, nothing above fullsize on Aisle. A few Chargers, Auras and Altimas, but mostly Malibus and Galants on both sides. :confused3

Thanks for the update. I think we'll head over to side B when we arrive on Wednesday AM. We are Exec Aisle, so hopefully we'll find something fun. It's just the 2 of us, so we are flexible on what we choose.

We just got back last Wed. We saw lots of Malibu's, Impala's and a couple Altimas. We chose an Impala (would have taken an Altima but already got our luggage in the trunk before I saw it). Not too exciting, but it was brand new...only 50 miles. Very easy rental process and return.....can't imagine renting with anyone else.

We are using EA for the first time and are flying Jet Blue. What side is that? When I went on their website, I saw all abbreviations, but none of them fit Jet Blue (which I am assuming would be JB, but I could be wrong)?

Arrived 10/15 around 4 pm, there were 6 minivans and lots of G6's, no SUV's.

Returned 10/20 around 3 pm, saw at least 3 minivans, 1 SUV and many G6's again.

This was B side.

We are using EA for the first time and are flying Jet Blue. What side is that? When I went on their website, I saw all abbreviations, but none of them fit Jet Blue (which I am assuming would be JB, but I could be wrong)?

Jetblue is on the A-side of the airport.

Arrived 10-21 on the B side at 9:00pm. The aisle had about 4 mini vans some impalas and G6s. We had full size reserve and snagged a 2009 dodge grand caravan with 13 miles. there were 4 other vans on the full size asile. Also midsize Suv had alot of minivans on it.

Arrived Sat. 10/18, B Side at 6pm.

I saw one minivan driving out as I walked up to the Emerald Aisle, but everything else was sedans. Lots of G6s, Impalas, and Malibus. A couple Altimas, Auras and Sebrings. One PT Cruiser, Camry, and HHR. I picked a silver Impala LTZ towards the end of the aisle. Leather, sun roof, XM Radio, 17" or 18" wheels and only 396 miles.

There isn't a huge difference between the sides. MCO is divided in half, and each half is self-sufficient with its own baggage claims, rental car desks, etc. If you have luggage, you will need to take the elevator up from Baggage Claim to the Departures level and walk across the Main Terminal (maybe a 8 - 10 min walk), then take the elevator back down to the Ground Transportation level on the opposite side to get to the garage. On both sides, you must go to the center of the terminal and walk across three traffic lanes to the garage. National is on Level 2 of the garage on both sides.

There isn't a huge difference between the sides. MCO is divided in half, and each half is self-sufficient with its own baggage claims, rental car desks, etc. If you have luggage, you will need to take the elevator up from Baggage Claim to the Departures level and walk across the Main Terminal (maybe a 8 - 10 min walk), then take the elevator back down to the Ground Transportation level on the opposite side to get to the garage. On both sides, you must go to the center of the terminal and walk across three traffic lanes to the garage. National is on Level 2 of the garage on both sides.

Unless it has changed recently, National is on Level 1 on B side. It is definitely on Level 2 on A side, I was there last week.

Arrived 10/24 on B side 2:30PM. There was one minivan (which I snagged), a few small SUVs (vibes or vues, I think), some HRHs, a few Impalas and of course the smaller midsize cars. It took me a while to figure out that the key is just for the door! I have never seen those keys before.

Arrived 10/17 at 9pm, EA on B side had an Impala, an Impala, an Impala and oh yeah 5 more Impalas. No complaint from me though, all the suitcases fit.

Last night, 11/28, at midnight, there was a great selection. Several Pontiac G6, Chev Impala, Chev HHR, and a convertible Sebring. We chose the Saturn Aura since it had XM radio. Anne hopes they will start a Christmas channel on 11/1 this year as they did last year. Nothing like listening to Christmas music among the palm trees. Side note. Even with the record low temp, it was still almost as was as it was in WI yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter